RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Jax rises, fixes his hair, and straightens his tuxedo. "No," the Grandmaster says, "Fate's correct. There is something amiss today. Just a bunch of nasty coincidences. Nocturne has broken free and Shaco threatened to show up today. Either of those two are going to make a mess out of things."
Anivia does pause at mention of Shaco and Nocturne, taking a moment to sigh loudly and shake her head. "Yes, I will admit, I would not put it past Shaco's insanity to appear now of all times and make a mess of things, nor Nocturnes. Nocturne did break out at a very... opportune moment, and this is a large gathering of many of his most hated enemies; but you have half the League here... you wouldn't think he would attack such a well protected target by himself would you? At risk of being captrued again, or destroyed outright?"

Anivia trails off, not so much asking the question as she begins to consider her own words... then releases a loud sigh. "I'm worried about them both, yes. What do you wish to do Grandmaster?"

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
the duo hears the steps of the trickster draw closer and takes a chance to scurry quietly under the bed while Jax was talking
Having honed his senses for years, Jax lashes out with a foot and stomps in front of the squirrel before it can get in front of the bed, "Why are you here, Lulu?" he asks calmly.

Arrakasta

04-01-2012

Arrakasta scurries near the room were the Grandmaster is to listen to the conversation.

SuperMan Pix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Having honed his senses for years, Jax lashes out with a foot and stomps in front of the squirrel before it can get in front of the bed, "Why are you here, Lulu?" he asks calmly.
The Squirrel squeaks loudly and jumps towards the pixie.
the pixie flashes violently.

the squirrel and pixie is now replaced by a pointed colorful hat. nothing is inside the hat itself

(((think of Lulu's death animation)))

AskUdyr

04-01-2012

Udyr growled at Jax, "Let her stay."

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-01-2012

Jax looks back at Udyr, holding up a hand as a signal for the Animal spirit to calm down, "I will, I'm just asking why she's here." He proceeds to pick up the hat and peer inside, "We're not going to hurt you. Just come on out of there.

SuperMan Pix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Jax looks back at Udyr, holding up a hand as a signal for the Animal spirit to calm down, "I will, I'm just asking why she's here." He proceeds to pick up the hat and peer inside, "We're not going to hurt you. Just come on out of there.
the hat remains motionless and floppy

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-01-2012

Jax sighs, "Lulu, if you come out of there, I will make sure to save some cake for you and Pix, and if I do not keep my promise, I will let you turn me into a squirrel for a week after my honeymoon."

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Anivia gives a light chuckle at the sight of the hat and shakes her head, before moving to the side of Jax once more. "Jax, we are here for you and Shyvana. We don't want anything to ruin it or add to your already large list of worries, whatever you need we will provide."

Trol0lol0loll

04-01-2012

Suddenly, screams. Perhaps he felt his ears burning, but many of the guests begin to sprint and a pair of glowing blue and pupiless eyes simply appear in thin air, hovering in the middle of the room. Slowly, a wicked grin begins to spread across the blank air just under the glowing blue eyes, as more and more of the psychotic killer begins to materialized in thin air in the middle of the room

Now just a grinning head of Runeterra's most infamous and insane killer, Shaco gives a laugh as people scatter to make room for him. "OH! Come now! Come now! What's with all the commotion!? I haven't even killed anyone, yet! I thought this was supposed to be a party? Where's all the SMILES!?!? HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Ladies and Gentlemen, for better or for... well, for worst or for worst, Shaco has arrived.

"Where's the bride? Where's the groom? Oh it's such a special day today, I can't help but feel all GIDDY! Spring in my step, pocket full of sunshine, all that good stuff! No worries, I already killed PLENTY of people on my way over, so I think I got it all out of my system. I think that is! HAHAHAHA!!!!"