Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

04-01-2012

((brb))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-01-2012

Talon turns and leaves the room, smiling at the thoughts of trained Demacian guards trying to hide their panic of an assassin slipping out from under them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

04-01-2012

the squirrel pokes its head into the grooms room and quickly hides itself behind a bookcase, the pixie follows suit.

both creatures are listening attentively


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Fate looks at Anivia with a level gaze, "I can't help but get the feeling that something is going to go very very wrong today."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Fizz raises an ear, slowly walking towards the bookcase.

"....I think I hear something..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Cryophoenix

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Twisted Fate:
Jax looks at Anivia with a level gaze, "I can't help but get the feeling that something is going to go very very wrong today."


Anivia returns Twisted Fate's gaze with a bit of a worried look, but if you look deep enough you could find some trace of amusement there as well. "Very, very likely, but that is why were are hear my friend. We're going to have to ensure that Jax makes it down that Aisle safe, sound, and in reasonable mental health. Let's just ensure he doesn't do anything foolish like try to escape out a window or shave his head..."

Anivia pauses when she notices a hexteck electric razor on a nearby table... she stares at it silently for a moment, before walking over, plucking it off the desk, and giving it to Fizz. "Hide this for me, will you?"

No idea where that came from...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Quote:
Fizz raises an ear, slowly walking towards the bookcase.

"....I think I hear something..."


the squirrel and pixie freezes in place.
looking at the other end of the bookcase, the duo quietly creeps towards the end, hoping to mask their presence


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Quote:
The Cryophoenix:
Anivia returns Twisted Fate's gaze with a bit of a worried look, but if you look deep enough you could find some trace of amusement there as well. "Very, very likely, but that is why were are hear my friend. We're going to have to ensure that Jax makes it down that Aisle safe, sound, and in reasonable mental health. Let's just ensure he doesn't do anything foolish like try to escape out a window or shave his head..."


Jax rises, fixes his hair, and straightens his tuxedo. "No," the Grandmaster says, "Fate's correct. There is something amiss today. Just a bunch of nasty coincidences. Nocturne has broken free and Shaco threatened to show up today. Either of those two are going to make a mess out of things."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Fizz takes the razor, removing the batteries before handing it back to Anivia. He then proceeds to look behind the bookcase.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

04-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Jax:
Jax rises, fixes his hair, and straightens his tuxedo. "No," the Grandmaster says, "Fate's correct. There is something amiss today. Just a bunch of nasty coincidences. Nocturne has broken free and Shaco threatened to show up today. Either of those two are going to make a mess out of things."


at those words, Lulu the squirrel thinks to herself that she will have much fun today...


Quote:
Ask Fizz:
Fizz takes the razor, removing the batteries before handing it back to Anivia. He then proceeds to look behind the bookcase.


the duo hears the steps of the trickster draw closer and takes the chance to scurry quietly under the bed while Jax was talking