RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sona

04-02-2012

Sona nods in an understanding manner. 'I know that feeling. Although, with so many capable fighters here i doubt anyone would make a move like that. I think most of us have that slight twinge of unease, but its marvelous how we can put our differences aside for a such an event.. At least act like it' She inspects the area, grip firmly placed on the Etwahl. The aura of her instrument flashed red for a split second before turning back to yellow and fading to a light-content blue color to show she is at ease. She looks down at Poppy's hammer as if expecting her to lower her guard a bit as well

AskPantheon

04-02-2012

Pantheon jogs back in after going on patrol

"I didnt find anything, except for a crowd of angry looking Demacian guards asking me if they had seen someone wearing a bladed cape"

Pantheon sits down

"So now we wait"

Tjihyana

04-02-2012

Poppy blinks, looking at her tight grip on the hammer, loosening it slightly. "It's not that I'm afraid of him attempting something, I think he has made a promise to act civil after all. It's just that..." The expression on her face turns sad. "Even though he wasn't personally part of it... I recall that much from the day... his presence just reminds me of the fateful trip to deliver the helm to Demacia... and seeing Noxians assassins cut down my father while I was in hiding..." She sighs, a tear can be seen in her usually inplacable face. "I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't think about this... I should concentrate on this happy day... not on my past."

(( I'm not completely sure, but I might not post anymore tonight, and if I do, it is only 1 post, as I said earlier, early morning coming and it's about 10 pm over here. ))

Tjihyana

04-02-2012

(( Jax, you are messing up the accounts about as much as Ask Viktor does :P ))

Ask Sona

04-02-2012

Sona smiles warmly and starts quietly playing a light happy tune 'Such an event would remain engraved into ones mind, and your feelings are understandable.' the undertone on the melody changed to a somber one 'Your father would be proud of your work, and i'm sure he wouldn't want you to bear such a grudge' The melody changed once more to a supportive sound. The sorrowful undertone lagged behind the overtone change but slowly transitioned into one of happiness 'But do as you wish. I really am not to good at this sort of thing, it's best to have my music speak for me. The song ended shortly after. It held an angry feel for a short moment but that quickly left as it ended with a quiet relaxing sound

((OOC: i am very confused about who is supposed to be talking between Jax and Fate ^^' I've confused accounts before as well, but try to double check your account before posting))

mn

04-02-2012

Hey.

The void lord enters, carrying Kog'maw under his arm like a keg, and trailed by his daughter.

where do you want this thing? And where do we put our presents?

I know I wasn't invited, I'm just here to drop off the little guy and a couple of gifts.

... it smells like depression in here. That and my dad. Eww.

Shla

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
Hey.

The void lord enters, carrying Kog'maw under his arm like a keg, and trailed by his daughter.

where do you want this thing? And where do we put our presents?

I know I wasn't invited, I'm just here to drop off the little guy and a couple of gifts.

... it smells like depression in here. That and my dad. Eww.
Hmph. The Origin has indeed been here. His foul stench permeates this holy place.

Where shall we place our gifts for the Halfling and the one known as Jax? my father and I have crafted a blade for them.

... but Kog'maw has a much nicer gift don't you~?

She takes Kog'maw from her father's arms and holds him like a baby.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
(( Jax, you are messing up the accounts about as much as Ask Viktor does :P ))
((You can talk to me when you have three different internet browsers open and you can't remember which one has which on it.))

Boots click on the stairs as Fate descends, adjusting his bow tie and finishing buttoning his jacket. He cracked his neck, once on each side, and finished his walk down the stairs, approaching Sona with a newfound confidence.

Kg Maw

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
((You can talk to me when you have three different internet browsers open and you can't remember which one has which on it.))

Boots click on the stairs as Fate descends, adjusting his bow tie and finishing buttoning his jacket. He cracked his neck, once on each side, and finished his walk down the stairs, approaching Sona with a newfound confidence.
mister fate!

Kog'maw jumps out of Shala's arms and waddles over to the card master.

hallo!

I am here today!

I brought gift!

Where does Kog'maw put gifts?

Er... Where does I put gifts?

no... wait...

Tjihyana

04-02-2012

Poppy turns around, peering at the arriving trio, walking up to greet them. "Greetings, I believe I haven't met the two of you before." She holds her hand in greeting to Shala and Omen. "Kog'maw on the other hand, I have got to know well on the Fields... Who might I be talking with?"

(( I might not be able to answer to you Omen/Shala/Kog btw. Just a heads up. And TF, you made me laugh for some reason with that line ))