RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-02-2012

The Grandmaster gestured over to the room where the others had put their gifts, and stated, "People have been piling them in there."

Tjihyana

04-02-2012

Poppy straps her shield on her back, sighing. She picks up the satchel with her present again. "Well... I can't say I can help there summoner. Maybe one of the more magically gifted people here can assist you. She looks around, nods at Jax and goes to the present room. "I guess I should go put this with the others before anything else happens." She places her blue box with a copper colored ribbon amongst the other presents.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-02-2012

The bard nods and makes his way over to the room, setting the oblong brown box against the wall.

Ask Brolaf

04-02-2012

Brolaf sets a crate that makes a medium-noise metallic clang as he puts it next to the other gifts. The tag says "From Brolaf and Zilean"

He then sips more Graggy.

Jaykoboy

04-02-2012

Jay took the remains to Galio. "It's made out of marble, mostly, but I used diamonds for some of the detailing."

He scratched his head. "But even those got crushed. I have no clue how."

Ask Brolaf

04-02-2012

((Jayko. You're hovering.

GUESS WHO?!))

Ask Sona

04-02-2012

Sona shakes her head at Fate's silence and pulls him into a short embrace.'I apologize for being late my dear. I have a severely packed schedule. Please refrain from getting into fights at weddings, or doing whatever caused this' She telepathically called into Fates mind while gesturing to his clothes. She moves quickly into the present room to drop off her gift and then moves back out to the reception hall

((OOC: It's really hard to portray meaning without having voice so yea... telepathy. God i had to pick the hardest character for this sorta thing ^^'))

Jaykoboy

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
((Jayko. You're hovering.

GUESS WHO?!))
((Wex...you know, I sorta guessed it when you handed me the PGGB and said it was from Wex, but found no evidence of a request in your thread. BUSTED!))

Jay suddenly found himself hovering. He sighed. "Galio, take care of the statue while I find Wex. He's really been enjoying making me hover at inoppurtune moments recently."

He swam through the air, trying to get to the door.

AskPantheon

04-02-2012

"I'm going to go on patrol. Lets see if Shaco, Nocturne, or Annie are still around"

Pantheon jogs off, in search of an opponent

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

04-02-2012

((Oh boy, the thread's moving at light speed again, and I won't be able to keep up today... D=))
Ahri took a while to react, since she burned her hand grabbing Annie's magma shield. She tried to catch up, but lost her. Frustrated for having facilitated her escape, she decided to go looking for her close to the city gate and took a shortcut by spirit rushing through walls.