Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Quote:
AskUdyr:
Udyr simply stares at the Phoenix, "You make it sound like we have been to more than one wedding."

"Point, you have a point there, but never the less consider it your ace in the hole. If he starts screaming about ghosts again or attacking the shadows, well, splash him. Simple as that."

SuperMan Pix

04-01-2012

with no one around the present room, the hat violently shakes. From under the hat, Lulu and Pix pops into existence and lands silently in the room. Lulu looks at the various gifts in the room.

"hmm" she thinks to herself, "i should probably leave a gift as well..."
"Pix, what do you think?"
the pixie glows brighter then usual. using strange hand motions, he summons a small short sword with a silver handle. curiously the blade is stark white with its edges extremely blunt.

Lulu looks at the sword curiously, puts a bow on it and a card that reads "from the faeries".

Lulu places the sword next to the music box and raises her wand

"Transmogulate!"

in the place of Lulu is a Squirrel with a pointed hat.

Lulu thinks to herself that she shouldn't annoy the bride and groom, but there are definitely people on the guest list that she would like to have fun with.
the squirrel and pixie leave the room and hide within the shadows of the manor...

Ask Fizz

04-01-2012

"Can I splash him instead? I think I'd have a bigger effect in bringing him to focus."

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
"Can I splash him instead? I think I'd have a bigger effect in bringing him to focus."

"If it involves sharks, high pressure splashes, or anything that could ruin his suit then I would say, certainly not.

Ask Fizz

04-01-2012

Quote:
The Cryophoenix:
"If it involves sharks, high pressure splashes, or anything that could ruin his suit then I would say, certainly not.

"........eels? Urf?"

AskUdyr

04-01-2012

"Splash him?" Udyr snorted, "That seems silly. But fine."

Ask Talon

04-01-2012

Talon steps into the room, finally managing to lose his guards

Ah, I see you two failed to get Jax drunk enough last night.

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
"........eels? Urf?"

Anivia just gives Fizz a... look, she didn't even need to say anything the look simply said: What do you think?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-01-2012

Jax sits up, his jaw askew due to dislocation. Giving himself a nice solid punch on the other side, he knocks it back into place with a resounding crack. "Thanks. I needed that." He takes the pitcher from Udyr and finishes draining it, "Thanks to you all for being here."

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Jax:
Jax sits up, his jaw askew due to dislocation. Giving himself a nice solid punch on the other side, he knocks it back into place with a resounding crack. "Thanks. I needed that." He takes the pitcher from Udyr and finishes draining it, "Thanks to you all for being here."

Anivia winces at the crack, then shakes her head. Grandmaster at Arms indeed, the man was as tough as nails to be sure. She nods her head down at the groom, "I'm glad you're back to your senses, I'll have to ask who this Nappa fellow is later. Could I get you anything Grandmaster?"