RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

04-01-2012

((**** just got all up in this *****, Jax))

AskUdyr

04-01-2012

Udyr decided to take it upon himself, and give Jax a slap. With a strike of the Bear fist, literally and figuratively. The Bear paw soundly cracked Jax across his face, Udyr commanded, "Calm. Down."

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Anivia eyes Jax with a worried look in her eye, before looking down at Twisted Fate and sighs, "Slap him again, I'll be right back." she remarks as she steps to the other side of the room. Carefully she picks up a pitcher of water and uses her magic to make it... very, very cold, before slowly wandering back, and handing it to Udyr.

"As his best man, it's your responsibly to ensure that he doesn't self-destruct in the last few moments before his... big day." she remarks as she gives Udyr the ice cold pitcher of water. "I hope you're ready for this, this is going to be one of your more difficult challenges yet."

AskUdyr

04-01-2012

Udyr laughed, grabbing the pitcher of water, "We like a challenge."

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Anivia then pauses as she feels a small itch on the back of her head, and gives herself a sudden but brief shake.

"But yes, use that if you need to snap him out of a panic. It should be cold enough to get the job done."

Ask Fizz

04-01-2012

Fizz falls from the crook in Anivia's neck, wearing a custom tailored suit.

"...that wasn't supposed to happen."

AskUdyr

04-01-2012

Udyr already polished half of the pitcher of water, looking at Anivia. He took the pitcher away from his lips, "How is water going to aid him? We thought you gave it to us to quench our thirst."

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Fizz falls from the crook in Anivia's neck, wearing a custom tailored suit.

"...that wasn't supposed to happen."
Anivia stares down at Fizz, before blinking. "Oh... right, I forgot I agreed to give you a lift in all the commotion."

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr already polished half of the pitcher of water, looking at Anivia. He took the pitcher away from his lips, "How is water going to aid him? We thought you gave it to us to quench our thirst."
Anivia sighs and shakes her head, "Slapping him seemed to not get much done, haven't you ever splashed freezing cold water on someone to snap them back into their senses? Trust me, it works. It's how we handled Tryndamere on his wedding day."

AskUdyr

04-01-2012

Udyr simply stares at the Phoenix, "You make it sound like we have been to more than one wedding."