Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Akali

04-01-2012

Akali takes the blade and readies her aim at the creature.

Ask Swaìn

04-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
A grim smirk crosses Jarvan's face, and he laughs quietly.

"I would probably be more upset with this new development if I hadn't been anticipating it. For once, I'm glad for your underhanded ways, Noxian."

"I'm assuming you don't have a lance in there, and I'm expecting it will be several minutes before he returns with mine, so give me the largest weapon you have. I dislike the notion of this occasion being interrupted more than any Noxian. With that being said, I believe it's time we do something about this."

Entering the building again Swain makes his way to Jarvan and Talon

Talon, Jarvan. We all made an agreement that we wouldn't start anything here.
If you remember those were the terms that we could attend this celebration on and we must abide by them.
I am willing to follow instructions so I hope that you will too.

Jarvan, we were invited to attend this ceremony by both Jax and Shyvana.
Please I would like to stay and let our differences aside for this once.

Jaykoboy

04-01-2012

Jay held up a finger. "Hold on a moment; I'm not really prepared for this confrontation."

There was another flash of orange light, and he reappeared in a moment wearing heavy-duty techmaturgical battle armor with a slew of champion's weapons hanging from all of its belts. "I've been working on this champion-imitation weapon system; it's supposed to help me replicate skill and attacks of champions. Let's start off easy, on Ezreal."

He hit a button on the gauntlet of the machine, and it distorted itself, becoming thin and form-fitting adventurer's gear for Jay. His normal gauntlet has changed little, although now it crackles with arcane energy. "Let's see how this works, shall we?"

He then fired a Mystic Shot towards the goo monster, hoping to land a solid shot.

Ask Talon

04-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Akali:
Akali takes the blade and readies her aim at the creature.

Be warned, Those will return to the hand that throws them.

Talon turned on his heel and burst into a sprint, his weighted cloak trailing not far behind him as he closed the distance to the void monster

Ask Talon

04-01-2012

((Swain has a good point. We did promise not to fight...))

Ask Jarvan IV

04-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Talon:
((Swain has a good point. We did promise not to fight...))

((Against each other, I believe.))

Quote:
Nóctùrne:
Nocturne darts towards Jarvan.

care to dance?

The prince snarls at the shadow manifest heading his way.

"I believe dances are typically put off until AFTER the the bride and groom finish their business. But I believe I can make an exception for you. I must warn you, though, I'm a terrible dancer. All my dance partners have had an unfortunate tendency to die to DIE."

Jarvan leaps at Nocturne.

Equiste

04-01-2012

Equiste moves himself into the room, a thin wisp of light on one hand and what looked to be a heavy shield of ice on the other. He looked around, waiting for an opportunity to use one of the defenses in aid of someone else. Or both. It seemed difficult to figure the best course of action right now.

Fiery Snake1

04-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Ahri:
"My orb had no effect...?" She saw Annie fire disintegrate at Lulu, and soon a thought ocurred her. She didn't attack Annie because she thought the creature was separate from her, but... Maybe if she incapacitated her the attacks would cease.
She spirit rushed yet again, away from the vorpal spikes and closer to Annie. She directed her essence bolts at the half that fired the vorpal spikes, and launched charm at Annie.

Fiery transform his swors to a chain. Bind Ahri. Throws her across the chapel. "Feels good."

Ms Annie Hastur

04-01-2012

Annie's shield didn't seem quite sturdy enough after the barrage of spells against it, and the little faces made on the slowly sloughing off walls of Origin's tongue that had been hit by Lulus spell seemed to be in more pain than all the other emotions. Noting this, more of the goop came back to shield her, shortening the length of the two halves of Void abomination for about a foot each. As Ahri gets closer to Annie, a sigh of a hundred voices could be heard, As the half that was about to collide on top of jax swung back around, heading for Ahri, as she was in so close, she would likely not be able to run backwards, and the half that had been shooting her comes back from the other side.

She'd be a fox sandwich if this thing had it's way, It seemed, without near divine intervention, she'd have to jump, but where the two halves converged seemed to be bubbling up for another vorpal strike.

Nóctùrne

04-01-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
((Against each other, I believe.))

The prince snarls at the shadow manifest heading his way.

"I believe dances are typically put off until AFTER the the bride and groom finish their business. But I believe I can make an exception for you. I must warn you, though, I'm a terrible dancer. All my dance partners have had an unfortunate tendency to die to DIE."

Jarvan leaps at Nocturne.

Nocturne brings up his arm blades, ready to commence fisticuffs.

I disagree. that makes you an excellent dancer.

S-s-s-spellshield!