RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Irie View Post
Irelia runs into the Laurent Estate, armor polished, with her blade by her side and a small gift box in her hand. She wipes her forehead.

"What have I missed?"
Fate gives Irelia a look that was a mixture between confusion and anger and says,

"'What have I missed?' you ask? Jax starts going insane, you ask 'What have I missed?' Udyr knocks some sense into Jax, you ask 'What have I missed?' Shaco shows up and starts doing what he's done best and you still ask 'What have I missed?' I bet you would go up to the Noxian High Command after Xin Zhao broke loose and ask 'Hey guys, how was the fleshing? What have I missed?'"

With a thought, he causes the three cards launched at him to be intercepted with blue cards, the mana quickly absorbed.

Ask Fizz

04-01-2012

Fizz sees Irelia's entrance before promptly hiding underneath the bed.

Ask Irie

04-01-2012

Irelia instantly jumps backwards, still clutching her gift and readying herself for an attack.

"Why you...."

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Anivia instantly stands between Twisted Fate and Fiery. "STAND DOWN NOW! We just stopped one situation, I refuse to have you both start another!"

Fiery Snake1

04-01-2012

" Fine." FierySnake reforms his sword and puts his sword on his sheath.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trol0lol0loll View Post
Shaco then turns and grins at Jax. "Loud and clear Grandmaster, I'll be on my best behaviour! Try to resist those old... URGES of mine, if you know what I mean! I'd be CRAZY to do otherwise!"
Jax nods in satsifaction, "Now that we're perfectly clear on that, please, be welcome and make yourself comfortable. I will go and meet with General Swain." With that, he turned away from the jester to go and meet the Noxian.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-01-2012

Quote:
Anivia instantly stands between Twisted Fate and Fiery. "STAND DOWN NOW! We just stopped one situation, I refuse to have you both start another!"
"Ah started nothin', miss," Fate responds, tucking the cards away, "Ah was simply tryin' my best to deter him from causing any more trouble by eggin' the Jester on."

Looking back to Irelia, he laughs, "Ah was simply tryin' my hand at humor, Cap'n. Apparently, Ah should leave it to those with a real talent for it."

SuperMan Pix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax
Jax nods in satsifaction, "Now that we're perfectly clear on that, please, be welcome and make yourself comfortable. I will go and meet with General Swain." With that, he turned away from the jester to go and meet the Noxian.
Lulu turns to follow Jax

she was told tales of the man known as Swain and decided to see him herself

Pix follows

Ask Irie

04-01-2012

Irelia nods to Udyr. "Thank you, Udyr. I appreciate it." She then focuses her attention on Twisted Fate. "Nice to see you too again, Fate." She quickly assesses the situation between Fate and Firey, and promptly backs off. "I talk to you later".

Irelia notices Fizz underneath the bed while Anivia intervenes between Fate and Firey.
"Like I said, I wont hurt you that much..."

Ask Fizz

04-01-2012

"........I should start running now."