RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

04-03-2012

FilFire removed the hands and agreed that they had to go. He jumped upwards and flew through a small piece of wall that was still standing. he grinned.

"I might be sane at the moment, but that is still fun."

((Got to go too. What Krokaska said: "Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop."))

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-03-2012

((Mother of god. Three days, this thread has been open, and it's almost gotten 1500 replies...))

Ask Irie

04-03-2012

Irelia leaves, hoping that her gift - a ruby gemstone native to Ionia, one that is said to shine brighter than the sun if under the correct conditions - would bring happiness to the new couple.

((Good thing I made it ))

Farnbil

04-03-2012

"The deed is done." Farnbil said earnestly. He crashed the air with a chord and began the traditional wedding march as the couple made their dashing exit. Ten seconds into the tune he abruptly stopped playing and violently smashed his hands onto the keys. "I need to talk with them!" he cried as he dashed out of the estate, frantically looking for directions to the reception party.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-03-2012

"Y'know," Fate said to the organ player, "You could just come by their house for the reception."

SuperMan Pix

04-03-2012

Lulu felt satisfied with todays events

at the sight of Irelia's gift, she remembers the sword Pix summoned during her espionage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Pix
the pixie glows brighter then usual. using strange hand motions, he summons a small short sword with a silver handle. curiously the blade is stark white with its edges extremely blunt.

Lulu looks at the sword curiously, puts a bow on it and a card that reads "from the faeries".

Lulu places the sword next to the music box
Lulu still wonders what that sword is, and what possible role it could fill

she shakes off these thoughts quickly as she and Pix follows the happy couple

(((OOC off to bed. man these three days were enjoyable )))

Equiste

04-03-2012

Equiste let out a soft laugh as he watched the couple run out the door. Well, one running, one carrying the other, but still out the door. He didn't know too much about wedding traditions, but it seemed that one was perfectly fine. Suddenly he wondered how the gifts were going to get from the Leurant estate to where the reception was being held? With a sigh he walks over to check it out

(OOC: Just wait until the reception, unless the reception is a new one or happens in the background.)

Farnbil

04-03-2012

"Their house..." Farnbil stiffened in a sudden wash of self consciousness. "Right."

With a growing solemness, Farnbil produced a roll of parchment from his robe and tossed it onto the pile of wedding gifts. He looked at Twisted Fate and smiled. "You have any idea where the real organ player is? I jumped in almost forgetting this was a wedding. That there is the sheet music for the song I played. Haven't touched an organ before. Not ever."

Tjihyana

04-03-2012

Poppy chuckles at Jax carrying Shyvana off, looking around the room. She walks up to Anivia. "A beautiful ceremony, even after everything that happened, don't you agree Anivia?"

(( Yeah... the reception is where it gets even more crazy I believe... ))

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2012

(( and is no surprise that i didn't get to do anything.. stupid timelines!.. ))