RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Swan

04-03-2012

Swain stands clapping, happy that the ceremony finally finished. He looks to Beatrice.

"I'm heading out now before anything else goes to hell but if you want to stay it's fine by me."

Beatrice flaps and caws soaring into the air and perching on a balcony as Swain leaves the estate.

Krokaska

04-03-2012

Krokaska nodded and started clapping in a slow, powerful way that resonated through the entire room.

Bright Oblivion

04-03-2012

Sigmund grins as Shyvana and Jax embrace and joins in the slow clap. The wedding ceremony had concluded uneventfully once it had finally gotten started.He briefly considers attending the reception, but decides against it. He had things he needed to do before he called it a night. Besides, he still hadn't fully recovered from being out cold for a couple days. He gestures at Sport to stay, enjoy the reception, and deliver their gifts, before turning to the orc and the dragon who had been standing nearby. "I heard y'all needed a gift to give the happy couple." He pulls out a bag of gold coins, about the size of his head, and tosses it to them. "It's not the most thoughtful of gifts, but it works."

With that, he motions for the nurse to take him back to the Institute of War.

Ask Fortune

04-03-2012

Miss Fortune clapped happily. Weddings were always nice... and that was certainly a passionate kiss. Lovely~.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-03-2012

Jax couldn't help but go along with it as the passionate woman that had made his life interesting once more kissed him, sealing their marriage. Once she pulled away, he picked her up, laughing, and proceeded to run out of the Laurent estate, shouting, "Reception at our place!" as he jumped over the fence with his bride in his arms.

mn

04-03-2012

((AND THAT'S THE POWER OF LOVE.))

Cute, it really was.

Watching two younglings get married really tugs on the heartstrings...

ah... reminds me of my marriage.

if Omen had eyes, he'd cry.

Krokaska

04-03-2012

Krokaska nodded at Sigmunds back, and brought the gift to wherever it was those things were placed. He then whistled and Hrimfur walked over to him, no longer limping.

"In the end it all worked out, but we've got to go. FilFire, you coming?"

((Got to go. As a genie once said: "Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop."))

Ask Shyvana

04-03-2012

"Hey!" Shyvana said, surprised. "I think you're amplifying the human tradition a little!" But she smirked and hugged him as he carried her to their residence.

(Whew, off for the night!)

Kg Maw

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
((AND THAT'S THE POWER OF LOVE.))

Cute, it really was.

Watching two younglings get married really tugs on the heartstrings...

ah... reminds me of my marriage.

if Omen had eyes, he'd cry.
Mister Omen... If you're sad, Kog'maw can take you home!

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-03-2012

((Okay. Time for a new thread, since this one is freaking huge.))