RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

((Coffee, get yer coffee! Fresh ground Ionia blend!))

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery Snake1 View Post
((But now jax is afk :/ ))
((***** please))

Jax looks at Shyvana with a smile on his face and takes his fiancee's hand. "But you look beautiful anyway," with that, he turns to the Bard of Piltover and nods.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-03-2012

Jack took a sigh of relief and began to speak, "Well, now. Today was... eventful, but now we can begin properly. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have gathered here today to witness the marriage of two of the League's finest: Jax, the Grandmaster at Arms, and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon of Demacia. If there are any that believe that these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

((Three of your guests are awake in a 3/4 demolished wedding.

Best.

Party.

Ever.))

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((Three of your guests are awake in a 3/4 demolished wedding.

Best.

Party.

Ever.))
((I concur))

Jax rests a hand on his magical dagger hilt just in case someone dares to say "I OBJECT" or something along those lines. He's had it with bull**** for the day.

Fiery Snake1

04-03-2012

Fiery yells "Only three people are awake. Get this wedding over with."

Tjihyana

04-03-2012

(( Well, color me impressed, only 18 pages of catching up this time... ))

Poppy walks back to the estate, mumbling under her breath. "I better not have missed the ceremony..." She looks at the scene, the ceremony only starting, sighing in relief as she goes and takes a seat.

(( Oh,and I'm only "semi" here for the next 2 hours, got class without comp access over here in Finland, and can only post during the breaks in between, after that, i got 2 hours of freedom to post. ))

Ask Swažn

04-03-2012

Swain had apparently nodded off and now woke.

"Make that four."

Bright Oblivion

04-03-2012

Sigmund grunts, and says, "If anyone objects, or tries to interrupt this wedding again, I'm gonna be forced to thwack em upside the head with this cane until the ceremony's over." He bashes the air illustratively with his cane. Muttering, he adds, "If anyone's gonna object, they've already done it and gone, anyway. Now get on with it, bard. You got a captive audience."

Equiste

04-03-2012

(OOC: Well technically most characters are awake. I'm sure everyone will post their characters thoughts on what they see once they come on, possibly during or after.)