RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Anivia shakes her head, not quite happy with the turn of events. She wanted this to be a special day for Jax, much like Ashe's and Tryndamere's wedding, but they didn't have to deal with... this. Anivia gives a depressed look down at Jax, before shaking her head. "I don't enjoy playing along with this madness at all, he's a danger to everyone no matter what we do..." she mutters, taking a moment to readjust her wings.

SuperMan Pix

04-01-2012

Lulu stares at the maniac squirrel

"should i really do this?"

AskUdyr

04-01-2012

Udyr growled at TF, "No where. You will put your weapons down." He looked at the others, "Weapons down."

He grabbed Jax, pointing at Beatrice, "You have another guest. Tend to them. Let everyone leave this room. Do not bloody your hands on this day. We are going to deal with the Jester."

Udyr bellowed, "We knew it was not you, Jester! Your clone has no scent!" He opened his palm, showing the squirrel only scuffed. "We will not attack you. We already would have, the smell of blood doesn't wash from your blades."

The Cryophoenix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Lulu stares at the maniac squirrel

"should i really do this?"
Nods at Lulu, before turning her head to look at Jax. "Its' Jax's wedding, so it's your call Grandmaster. I will support your choice no matter what you decide."

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trol0lol0loll View Post
Shaco screams out in a mocking hurtful tone; "Oh Jax, Jaxy, I didn't do ANYTHING! Oh it's self preservation, I'm the VICTIM here! I mean I just popped in for a giggle, wanted to wish the happy couple a nice wedding and POOF! Suddenly you turn my darling clone into a squirl and are already threatening to hunt me down, OOOOH~ho~ho~ho, I'm so hurt! If I DID do as you said, if I DID appear in the room unarmed like you requrested, that would be ME being squeezed to death in Udyr's hands! You broke the rules too, we had a deal!"

"Can we not just let bygones be bygones?"
"Tell that to the dead," he says, tightening his thick arms around the clone a little more. "Come on," he says to the Jester, "show yourself, and you have my word of honor as a Champion of the League that no more harm will come to either you or your clone, but if you continue to play this demented game of Hide-and-go-Seek, then things will turn really ugly really quickly. Understood?"

SuperMan Pix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
"Tell that to the dead," he says, tightening his thick arms around the clone a little more. "Come on," he says to the Jester, "show yourself, and you have my word of honor as a Champion of the League that no more harm will come to either you or your clone, but if you continue to play this demented game of Hide-and-go-Seek, then things will turn really ugly really quickly. Understood?"
Lulu stares at Jax and then at the squirrel

she speaks in the open room

"in that case I...I promise to turn your..clone back to normal if you show yourselff"

Ask Fizz

04-01-2012

Fizz reaches into one of his back pockets, slipping out a fish and tapping his foot against the floor.

Trol0lol0loll

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Lulu stares at Jax and then at the squirrel

she speaks in the open room

"in that case I...I promise to turn your..clone back to normal if you show youeselff"
"What!? Expose myself? Right here and now, in front of EVERYONE who wants to see me lynched, murdered, maimed, tortured, hung and so on, at your 'word'? Why I'd have to be crazy, mental, and absolute LOON to do so!"

"...I'll be right down! HAHAHAHA!!!"

Suddenly the Squirrel in Udyr's open hands was snatched away, and next to everyone Shaco materializes in thin air, giving his clone in squirrel form a small tickle under the chin. "Oh that's a neat look for you! Wonder if you exploded now if the daggers would be all cute and tiny!? I'd snap your neck to test it out, but we'd have to maintain our dignity!"

A sudden POOF of smoke, and Shaco was gone, only to reappear directly in front of Jax. "Jax! I should have known your word is gold! That's what I like about you! No worries, I didn't kill anyone in Demacia, well, today, it's a special day, why spoil the occasion!? Am I right, or am I right!? HAHAHAHA!!!! Anyways, how's it going, you're looking a bit green under the gills," Shaco pauses as he looks down at Fizz, "No offence." then he turns back to Jax with a large grin on his face.

"Nice little party you have here, and to think I once said you didn't have a fun bone anywhere in your body; I mean I looked for it once in Summoner's Rift, but let's not talk about the past!"

He was REALLY enjoying himself... then again, he tends to always enjoy himself.

Fiery Snake1

04-01-2012

In the midst of the chaos, Fiery walked in. "Hmmm, it already started." Grabs Popcorn and started to sit on a chair.

Ask Swažn

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Fizz reaches into one of his back pockets, slipping out a fish and tapping his foot against the floor.
Beatrice's head snaps toward the fish. She swoops, grabbing it in her claws, and returning to her perch where she starts to eat.