RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokaska View Post
"You forgot the other dragon, who I'm using as a shoulderguard right now."

((Please don't try to remove FilFire from the list of succesful party wreckers. He worked hard for it.))
Right, and the being tossed over his shoulder...

Bright Oblivion

04-03-2012

Sport walks in, having deposited the gold in the vault. "Sport is thanking Mr. Reginald. House is maze with twistings and turnings and Sport would be getting lost without him." He then goes over to sit by Kog'maw and scratches him under the chin.

Ask Queen Ashe

04-03-2012

Enters the building with Tryndamere on her arm. "We apologize for the late entence bu-" The queens eyes bug out as she finally sees all of the damage wrought.

"My..." Ashe shakes her head before walking over toward Anivia.

Ask Caitlyn

04-03-2012

"I swear I have never seen so much action at a wedding before." Caitlyn muses as she talks to a few of the other guests.

Ask Akali

04-03-2012

Akali accepts the tea and attempts to recollect the day's events

The Demon Jester attended, for whatever reason, and caused a fair amount of unrest. The Dark Child Annie was possessed by some sort of void creature that almost killed Ahri and various summoners. Nocturne appeared, but was fought off by Prince Jarvan and Jax. Oh, and Veigar attended as well, but it turned out that he is allergic to alcohol... He is laying on a bench outside.

She nods and sips her tea

Ask Talon

04-03-2012

Talon eyes Caitlyn suspiciously, deciding to keep an eye on her

Ask Jarvan IV

04-03-2012

Jarvan appears at the top of the staircase. Gone is the armor, having been replaced by a black tuxedo. The tuxedo appears to be rather tight around the chest and shoulders. His hair hung down to the back of his neck. "Fiora, I thank you for the use of your changing room, though the tuxedo is a bit small." He fixes his blue eyes on the new arrivals. "Hello, Karma, Akali, Caitlyn, Ashe, Tryndamere. You've missed much."

((Unrelated note; is there an 'official' color to Jarvan's hair? In his traditional skin it looks black, in his Victorious it's brown, and Urgot's joining describes Jarvan as being blonde.))

The Cryophoenix

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
"Miss Karma... Yes and no."
The argent walker bowed to the duchess as she came in.
"The marriage and the rites are yet to come, but... Seems quite a lot happened even before, from voidborn incidents, assassin nightmares and wrathful dragons."
While this, Zanes gave a look on whatever of the edibles still were intact... He took some shrimp to himself and... Brought a passion-fruit sorbet to Anivia, in hope that the sweet could sheer her up.
Anivia blinks as she looks over at the Summoner approaching her with a desert, the Cryophoenix giving a brief chuckle as she takes the dish in one wing, with rather unusual grace for taking hold of something without use of thumbs. "Thank you Summoner, I think could use some sweets at the moment, I think it's been decades since I had a frozen desert." she remarks as pecks at the dish on occasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
Enters the building with Tryndamere on her arm. "We apologize for the late entence bu-" The queens eyes bug out as she finally sees all of the damage wrought.

"My..." Ashe shakes her head before walking over toward Anivia.
Anivia enjoyed the offered sweet, but blinks when she hears a familiar voice and turns her head to face the Queen of Freljord. The Cryophoenix stands to her feet, a kind look crossing over her eyes as she turns to face Queen Ashe and gives her a respectful bow of her head. "Ashe, my friend, I am pleased you made it, but you missed all the starting events." Anivia chuckles briefly and shakes her head, "The Void, Nocturne's siege, a dragon's attack... and I think Shaco is still around here somewhere." the Cryophoenix dips her head so she was on more eye level with her close friend, "But welcome none the less, I hope you didn't have any difficulty making it here?"

Ask Caitlyn

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon eyes Caitlyn suspiciously, deciding to keep an eye on her
Notices Talon off in the distence talking to Fiora and chuckles, dropping her hand to grab a pair of handcuffs and raises them, twirling around a finger as she begins talking to the guests again.

Ask Karma

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post

((Unrelated note; is there an 'official' color to Jarvan's hair? In his traditional skin it looks black, in his Victorius it's brown, and Urgot's joining describes Jarvan as being blonde.))
((Clearly he has been experimenting with hair dye, he seems vain enough. Just choose whichever you wish.))