RP Event: The wedding of Jax, Grandmaster at Arms and Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3Lo Ahri

04-03-2012

After walking around outside Ahri's sister comes into the room and tries to talk to talon.
"Hello Talon"

Ask Shyvana

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ahri View Post
"It's no problem, Shyv" Ahri said, hopping ahead. "Since Lux already fixed your hair, all that is left is put on the dress and makeup, right?" She suddenly stopped, remembering that she hadn't helped anyone get ready for a wedding before. "Or is there something else we should do?" She asked Shyvana looking over her shoulder.
"That sounds about right." Shyvana said, idly removing her armor. "Don't be so nervous, I'm just as new to human weddings as you are."

Krokaska

04-03-2012

"And this guy wrecked most of the wall the door was in as well. From what I can see, you got two and a half wall, no doors and the windows have been expanded to dragon size. But look on the bright side. At least you get a good view of the sky from in here."

Arrakasta

04-03-2012

Arrakasta follows the prince, to hopefully grab a tuxedo and clean his face a bit.

((woot, this is oficially the most intresting wedding rp :P ))

Bright Oblivion

04-03-2012

Sport laughs at Talon. "Master is thinking it would be rude if other people is having to pay for damages. Master is finding spell for turning clinkings and clankings into glowings and shinings. Spell is changing and switching so Master is having to keep it in book of knowing. But Master is having lots of bags of shinings and glowings behind door that is im...im...not affected by breakings and smashings. Mr. Talon is not having to pay for damages unless Miss Fiora is wanting him to."

Ask Fìora

04-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon turned and grabbed the nearly full bottle of wine and refilled Fiora's glass, he smiled sheepishly at her as he apologized

It's not that bad. You still have four walls and a door.

He turned to see the front door in ruins.

Riiiight......

As I was saying, I'll help pay for damages....
Downs the glass once more, thrusting her hand in front of Talon with the empty glass, "Maybe if I get drunk enough... no one will die at the end of this." She muttered as Jarvan made his way upstairs.

"The vault... Sport?" Lady Laurent gave a shrill whistle and soon a man in a - formerly - well manicured suit came up, his glasses cracked and hair in a mess. "Reginald... show Sport to the vault and a spot to where he can place the coin..." She sighed.

"Now I must ask... who was the brute who smashed the doorway Talon?" She turned her eyes upon the man, those emerald irises glinted like daggers.

Ask Karma

04-03-2012

Karma enters the room, with utmost fashionable lateness. "Did I miss much?"

The Cryophoenix

04-03-2012

Anivia, now entirely exhausted from the days events, settles down in the main chamber where the wedding itself was supposed to take place, simply pleased to have a moment of peace. This wedding ended up more violent and chaotic than even a battle on Summoner's Rift, and it was a long time since the Cryophoenix felt so drained. Still, now that things seemed to be going underway, and the days events were finally coming to a close, she breathed out a sigh of relief and simply waits for the reception, or whatever comes her way.

Krokaska

04-03-2012

"Probably mister overkill Dragon here, because as far a I know the Voiborn didn't cause much collatoral damage."

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

04-03-2012

"Hehe, right. I'll get your dress then!" Ahri opened the wardrobe "Ah, it's so pretty Shyv! Were did you buy it?"