Shyvana Cosplay in the making

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dadoo158

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

I love it! Great work and I can't wait to see it finished! Keep it up!

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco Rocha View Post
BTW, does anyone know how to posts photos on here? Sorry I'm noob XD.
1. Edit your post, and click go advanced.

2.Upload your image to tinypic.com

3. Click the button circled in the image, it brings up a small window, which I stretched to show the full thing. Enter the tinypic url for your image, and click upload or press enter.

After that click the button you pressed earlier, and select the image to place it in the post.

Ok for some reason the image i'm trying to upload is appearing to small, i'll get back to you.

Ok so I think what I did wrong, is the picture has to be a jpg.

xXPurpleStaticXx

05-07-2012

You. Are. Epic. And. Amazing. <3

Nienna

05-07-2012

Came here expecting an attention *****.

Got an awesome cosplayer doing awesome work.

Seriously, I'm surprised by how good these look so far. I'm curious to see the end result!

Good luck with your cosplay, I'm sure it'll be amazing!

Coco Rocha

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzJack View Post
1. Edit your post, and click go advanced.

2.Upload your image to tinypic.com

3. Click the button circled in the image, it brings up a small window, which I stretched to show the full thing. Enter the tinypic url for your image, and click upload or press enter.

After that click the button you pressed earlier, and select the image to place it in the post.

Ok for some reason the image i'm trying to upload is appearing to small, i'll get back to you.

Ok so I think what I did wrong, is the picture has to be a jpg.
Thanks so much!!! even knowing how to do a thumbnail is good enough!

Thanks all other commenters! I will do my best to make the end result up to everyone's expectations!

BuzzJack

05-08-2012

I think the stone finish will look more accurate than a shiny one. If you look at her in game model close up, the only parts of her truly shiny is the gold trim.

As for the contacts, it's hard to see what Shyvana's eyes really look like, but the ones you have pull of the menacing look of Shyvana.

drida

05-09-2012

omfg! :OOO this is amazing >_<

Coco Rocha

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzJack View Post
I think the stone finish will look more accurate than a shiny one. If you look at her in game model close up, the only parts of her truly shiny is the gold trim.

As for the contacts, it's hard to see what Shyvana's eyes really look like, but the ones you have pull of the menacing look of Shyvana.
Ya I think so too! Shyvana appears to have brown eyes in game with her original skin, but I wanted to make it more fun with the dragon contacts XD.

Nº 5

05-11-2012

This has come along really nicely

Coco Rocha

05-22-2012

Hello all!
Here is my final update, Hope you enjoy... kinda worried, hope it turned out.. So nervous:
http://glamorousgamergirls.wordpress...-final-update/