Shyvana Cosplay in the making

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coco Rocha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Does anyone have a better name for my blog as well? LOL I know the name is lame DX....

belthazor3457

04-01-2012

Don't bother with people trolling about the name of the blog. If they don't have a more original name in mind to present to you, they don't have the right to criticize it.

As for the classic skin, you would require a blueish-grey body paint or liquid latex. I do not know off the top of my head the price range for either of these, but latex is often better for prolonged use as the skin still breathes with it. But don't quote me on that. I just -think- it works better, if I recall my information and my facts right.

Hope that's helpful.

Saintshing

04-01-2012

video to show how it looks when it moves would be nice

Coco Rocha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintshing View Post
video to show how it looks when it moves would be nice
Ya I might start doing videos... I'll def show the end result on video with the movement!

Coco Rocha

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Don't bother with people trolling about the name of the blog. If they don't have a more original name in mind to present to you, they don't have the right to criticize it.

As for the classic skin, you would require a blueish-grey body paint or liquid latex. I do not know off the top of my head the price range for either of these, but latex is often better for prolonged use as the skin still breathes with it. But don't quote me on that. I just -think- it works better, if I recall my information and my facts right.

Hope that's helpful.
Thats definitely helpful, Thank you! I think ill look a blue-grey body paint.. I guess I should order it now.. but I have no idea what kind of brand to use =/.. Never used body paint before...

C1 Queen

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzlewrench View Post
show me your wiener or i walk.
Attachment 411674

PsykoJeff

04-01-2012

This looks amazing Coco!!!!! You are a very talented gamer girl. I wish i was your friend

Power Glue

04-01-2012

shut up and take my money lol

Nº 5

04-05-2012

I highly recommend Graftobian theatrical cosmetics. So far I've used their gold and silver loose pigments combined with their mixing fluid for Orianna cosplays. It adhered without cracking, flaking, or becoming greasy. In addition, the paints did not wreck my skin. I've used cake paints which have caused terrible acne.

Here is a link to the Graftobian application/drying process if you're interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TifyDfQGH9E

Lagfromhell

04-05-2012

Subscribed to the blog since I'm too lazy to track this thread. Good stuff so far, keep up the good work.

1234567 ... 9