Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shyvana Cosplay in the making

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rei Ayanami

04-01-2012

Show me your wiener or I walk.

Young and Hung

04-01-2012

Looks good so far, and Coco Rocha is my favorite model. <3

TheAbraxis

04-01-2012

Quote:
Bailmox:
>glamorousgamergirls
>probably looking for attention

I have no problems with girls dressing up as sexy video game chicks.

The name is a little lame but who cares, if you don't like it don't say anything. No reason to be a **** to her.

WTFbacon

04-01-2012

I hope I get to see the finished product of this soon! Its amazing! Also cosplay done well = awesome

Ankokukai

04-01-2012

oh, you're doing her classic, i was expecting Ironscale (it's like her predominant look, on everything)
the helmet is looking pretty pretty badass so far (great job)
but how are you planning to deal with the blue skin? are you gonna paint yourself, or are you gonna go with your normal skin color? (there are a few pics of clasic Shyvana, with human skin, looks good)

PridefulOne

04-01-2012

Shyv can only be pulled off if you're really hot. Otherwise, try going for her dragon form instead *poker face*

Doom Machine

04-01-2012

I like where this is going

fatcattroll

04-01-2012

That helmet looks pretty freaking awesome. I'm not kidding. GJ so far!

Also, ignore the trolls.

Coco Rocha

04-01-2012

Quote:
Ankokukai:
oh, you're doing her classic, i was expecting Ironscale (it's like her predominant look, on everything)
the helmet is looking pretty pretty badass so far (great jon)
but how are you planning to deal with the blue skin? are you gonna paint yourself, or are you gonna go with your normal skin color? (there are a few pics of clasic Shyvana, with human skin, looks good)

Thanks!

Actually I'm not sure what to do for the skin :S... I was gonna do food colouring? or maybe order some paint online? What is the colour anyways LOL.. I've been debating for a while... i think i'll do blueish? I don't think I'll do normal skin... don't give justice... I feel like ill cheat the cosplay..

Coco Rocha

04-01-2012

Quote:
PridefulOne:
Shyv can only be pulled off if you're really hot. Otherwise, try going for her dragon form instead *poker face*

LOL... that is true... I guess well have to see XD... I would totally do the the dragon form if I could...