Darius Basketball Jersey

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DremoraKynval

Junior Member

04-25-2013

I do not know if it is considered "Art" in the sense of this forum, but being partially no life and partially insane, I had this made:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...psfcf23e1f.jpg

The idea came about from the popular? Dunkin' Darius skin idea.

In retrospect, I should have made him #6 or #18


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

04-27-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Lawlz! That's actually kind of awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joymus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-27-2013

Need a Pentakill Basketball team consisting of all the dunk champions.

Yi/Garen/Darius to start. Any others? :O

Make it happen Penguin!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BillyTheAttorney

Senior Member

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joymus View Post
Need a Pentakill Basketball team consisting of all the dunk champions.

Yi/Garen/Darius to start. Any others? :O

Make it happen Penguin!

Yi. Tryn. Darius. Jarvan. Vi.

Dunkmasters. All in basketball attire, Hi-Tops (maybe Reebok Pumps?) and a commercial spot with Spike Lee as Mars.

It's gotta be the shoes man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ep pe ep pe

Member

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DremoraKynval View Post
I do not know if it is considered "Art" in the sense of this forum, but being partially no life and partially insane, I had this made:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...psfcf23e1f.jpg

The idea came about from the popular? Dunkin' Darius skin idea.

In retrospect, I should have made him #6 or #18

I know you've already representing but thought this would appeal to your sensibilities:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-NAME-...-/170758530558

http://youtu.be/MCijfsc-VJQ


COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

tl;dr Yeah, i've seriously considered this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ep pe ep pe

Member

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joymus View Post
Need a Pentakill Basketball team consisting of all the dunk champions.

Yi/Garen/Darius to start. Any others? :O

Make it happen Penguin!

Yi, Garen, Jarvan IV, Jayce, Darius, Jax


Kind of upset you don't know this.


Other people have used champions like Kha'zix and Tristana to make dunk comps, but those are definitely the originals.

http://youtu.be/g9XZQttjc-g

Feel free to ask about all things Dunking, I'm a scholar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N49

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ep pe ep pe View Post
Yi, Garen, Jarvan IV, Jayce, Darius, Jax


Kind of upset you don't know this.
And yet you forget Olaf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beetlecraft

Junior Member

04-28-2013

Imagine a basketball Ziggs..
That would make a cool skin.. xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ice Bear

Junior Member

04-29-2013

Needs to be like a Michael Jordan Jersey on Darius, and instead of an axe, he needs to have a basket ball. You could even make Darius black so that people stop the qq about no black champs