ARAM all random all mid 35 41.18%
ARAZ all random all zeal 4 4.71%
ARLO all random lanes only 7 8.24%
ADAM all draft all mid 1 1.18%
ARAB all random all bot (dominion) 14 16.47%
Capture the Teemo 24 28.24%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

All Random Lanes Only OFFICAL RULES

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cr33pSh0Wx

04-03-2012

bumpity bump bump arlo, its getting popular !!!! my rooms fill up in 5m flat

J‚ff‚biscuit

04-05-2012

ive done some with you please make more there really fun and no one ever makes them pelase please make some more

Enemy Magikarp

04-05-2012

If only more people played Capture the Teemo.. it's awesome.

Tyrant Swain Bot

04-06-2012

cmon i can post on the forums but cannot log in!!!! riot!!! i wanna play this with 95 champs 0.0 thats really random

Tyrant Swain Bot

04-06-2012

making some right now look for them they start quicker then balls atm

Tyrant Swain Bot

04-07-2012

starting some right now come come come

Skagwatcher

04-07-2012

I can see some good strats in this. Have everyone start mid then have the one of the carries not suicide but purposely be out of position to go to another lane for free farm. While a sacrifice in gold, it would let them push towers hard. O god i want to play this now.

Tyrant Swain Bot

04-08-2012

Yeah theres a lot of things to think about which honestly, with smart people will dominate this game mode, Theres a lot of things to think about, Should i kill myself, or should i stay.. should i go top or mid? added clarvoiance is a amazing spell here and can be used at minimal semi decent pro skill level to be able to tell where anyone is going... there needs to be a lot of communication and memory also, not only do u need to know what lane people are locked in when they are defending inhibs but they also need to communicate such - i cant go mid so i need to go top or bot, where am i needed , and theres also a lot of counter lane picking which is really a challenge, as wukong is top we need to throw singed up there, but when he dies wukong will go bot to counter a malz ya know so yeah it can be strategic and what not, there arent many people starting these but i have thrown you a friend request im unsure if ya got it but ill throw u another and if u accept il add u to a tab along with anyone else who wants in, its a arlo tab and i send all invites to these people on the tab along with my friends that want to come

Tyrant Swain Bot

04-21-2012

bump bump

Tyrant Swain Bot

04-25-2012

bump