Legendary Skins: Now with More Legendary!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

niskax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-05-2010

Where is Teemo's legendary skin? How about War Criminal Teemo, and his mushrooms are landmines, contravening the Ottawa Mine Ban Treaty.

KyuzoS7

08-05-2010

UFO corki needs to be more UFO i don't see no machine guns on that.

SpaceRobot

08-05-2010

Jedi Yi needs lightsaber sounds.

vwoom.... tssschooo

Davids Uploader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

It would be nice to have thing where every week, old skins that were for limited edition to be brought back for a few days, the same would carry on every few days or so. (*hem*Urf the Manatee skin for Warwick*hem*)

AQD

08-05-2010

Riot delivers

Enforcer

08-05-2010

As far as i know, Firefighter Trist has been shooting water from her "Bazooka" even before this patch... And i've had her for a little over a month now

Buddha of War

Recruiter

08-05-2010

gj

kBOoZzY

08-05-2010

I HOPE the turrets being "extra rune-terrestrial" also implies more rune pages in next patch.

HeroByProxy

08-05-2010

Omgomgomgomg I wuv you Riot.

HeroByProxy

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kBOoZzY View Post
I HOPE the turrets being "extra rune-terrestrial" also implies more rune pages in next patch.
Oh and this.