Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can i play with a friend on EU West region? Im in North America

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chopinco

04-01-2012

I see that the launcher has this region change in the launch screen, but i changed the region to EU West and i still cant add my friend, i am sure that he's in that region, what can i do to play with him?

DLT CorE

04-01-2012

You can't.
If your account is registered on NA servers, then you cannot play with your friend if he's registered on the EU West server. Unless you register a new account on the same server you won't be able to play wth him.
shall you have any more doubts please come back to me =]

Shadowpuma

06-20-2012

im having the same issue. we both made eu west accounts since the NA servers have been down and we cant add each other. plz help

C9 Gets You High

Recruiter

06-20-2012

U will have to make a new account for the Euro server. Yes that means you and your friend will start at level 1.....

Shadowpuma

06-20-2012

we did make new accounts.we just cant add each other. should we make another new account?

Drazi Guy

06-20-2012

Having the same problem. Wife and I each created EU accounts but cannot friend each other. It pretends like it is working, accepts the request, but neither of us receive the request on the other end.

Shadowpuma

06-20-2012

mine just started working randomly. i played 2 matches and afterwards it just started working so maybe just give it a bit of time. and make sure that you have it set so that you can recieve friend notifications under your preferences. hope it works for you