untold story of sarah fortune's father

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joan Slud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

im not sure anyone post this already but if it already post feel free to delete my post

here it is...

once upon a time , gankplank in the age of 20 he himself is one of the greatest pirate return to his home port bilgewater. that night at "ye olde inn" so called by local villager, he came across one barmaid "Marry Fortune" which he thought to himself she's the most beautiful girl he ever met. they end up with sleep together, from that day he promise to visit her once in 5 years.

6 years later marry give birth to little girl named Sarah. she ask some mage to send the message to her beloved gankplank

meanwhile the rumor of Marry and gankplank's daugther spread among the pirates. gankplank know that his beloved is in danger. then, with a couple barrel of rum he swear to himself ' no one touch my marry.... except ME ' so it hit him if he dont want his enemy to kill his beloved, he will take care of her himself !he set course to bilgewater immediately to pay his beloved last visit !

once he ported he rush to the old shack in the cliff he slam the door open as the moment marry said "welcome back honey" BANG! He Parrrrrley her right between the eyes. Marry's scream wake gankplank up. what has he done to his beloved!? the grief suddenly cover the shack. then he heard the footstep little one bt fast. someone or something approach him and fast. with instinct he hide in the shdow. when the little sarah come "mother!" she scream and cry next to her mother body. that girl is the girl in the picture marry give to him. she's his daugther! he feel guilty but wht can he do, she dont even know him. she will think he's an itruder which in fact he is an intruder. so he grab his gun and hit it in sarah's neck and he use this final moment to see his daugther's face for the last time.

13yrs later gankplank secretly watch sarah grow up, he wonder wht can she be, nurse? doctor? no, she become bounty hunter and her's goal is to kill him! he's not sad at all, may be he deserve this, he got kill by his own daugther just like he did with his father. so gankplank wait, wait for the proper punishment taht his daugther bring about him.

my english is well quite poor , hope u all understand it

Ps. for the moment they both met (star wars parody)

[gankplank aim his pistol at his daugther head]
GP : There is no escape! Don't make me destroy you. Sarah, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power! Join me, and I will complete your training! With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring order to the bilgewater
Mf: I'll never join you!
GP : If only you knew the power of the True pirate. your mother never told you what happened to your father.
MF: She told me enough! She told me you killed him!
GP: No, I am your father.
MF: [shocked] No. No! That's not true! That's impossible!
GP: Search your feelings, you know it to be true!
MF NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!!!
GP : It is your destiny! Join me, and together, we can rule the bilgewater as father and daugther! Come with me. It is the only way.
[sarah jump in to the sea and never saw gp again] LOL

the original script from starwars empire strike back, provide by wikiquote