Jax bug fix/nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lancer37

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

I used to play Jax on dominion, and I noticed a while back- or at least I thought I did, that his E was dodging tower shots... similar to how Nocturne could block tower shots...

Today I played and Jax still had that bug where he was reaching up as if he was still capturing- but he no longer dodged towers. ._.

Why would Riot fix that dodge thing, and not the animation bug...?

Lancer37

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

bump

Lancer37

04-01-2012

Thanks for the replies!

Derekt

04-01-2012

they have reworked jax multiple times and he is where he will stay, i dont think they will tweak him only because he is weak, but not too weak for anyone to***** about

Lancer37

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaplegicMonk View Post
they have reworked jax multiple times and he is where he will stay, i dont think they will tweak him only because he is weak, but not too weak for anyone to***** about
I know I confirmed him dodging tower shots after the last ultimate change- the one for MR and Armor for AP and AD.

Phourc

04-01-2012

I've never seen him dodge tower shots, and I play him fairly often, when you're animation gets stuck doing the high five a quick dance command (default shift + 3) will reset it ^^