Fell in love with Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilt

08-05-2010

There are currently three carries that are a step above the rest; Ezreal is currently the #1 ranged carry, Shaco the #1 melee, and Kayle ... well, Kayle is simply the best overall champion in the game.

Treifla

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeadSpeaker View Post
Taric can't hard carry a team. Kayle isn't just a support champ. Taric is mainly support, Kayle is mainly damage that, through building him with the right carry items, can support nearly as much as Janna.
right, so what your saying is that Kayle is better at carrying so you should play her... so why don't you play a champ that is better at carrying then kayle? she is a good champ, i just find that logic silly.

Taric can carry as well as Kayle can support, and Taric can Support as well as Kayle can carry (maybe better, Tarics support is VERY player skill dependent) they are opposite sides fo the coin, get good at both and judge which you need when building team comp

Tizjiz

08-05-2010

Ult + Heal/Speed up works wonders even with the Ult's short duration.

yellowfrog

08-05-2010

I used to really enjoy playing Kayle, but now I love playing Morg even more.

Kayle plays a support role at first but gets mad DEEPS lategame. Morg is strong all game. She farms and gets kills like a boss. Kayle wrecks buildings but Morg can barely dent them.

Kayle -> rapes creeps + buildings
Morg -> rapes creeps + people

They complement each other well despite their hatred for one another. Intervention is hard countered by cc which basically renders your ult useless since it only delays your death by 3 seconds.

With both on your team you get two shields, and morg can lock down enemies, reduce MR, while Kayle beats on them.

Intervention is a lot less useful now. You have to be proactive in using it before the enemy unloads on your ally. Sometimes it results in you ult'ing the wrong person and wasting it but with reduced cooldown it comes back a lot sooner.

A lot of people don't know how to react to being bubbled either and I don't blame them. Most of the time to use it to save people so it's ok if they start running back while I kite the enemy, slowing them down with reckoning and hasting my ally. The good players know to take advantage of the bubble though to stay in the fight a bit longer to deal damage.

If you couldn't be cc'ed through the bubble it'd be a bit strong. I think cc is ok, but up the max bubble by one more second and it'd be nice. I <3 black shield though, super spamable and NO CC!

Taric does bring more to the table though. CC wins games and his heal is much stronger. Late game he can take down building as well. Kayle is squishy but mobile, Taric is a fortress. He can't do much damage, but he's incredibly hard to kill and it's not worth trying. He is fantastic to rally around.

Vichar

08-05-2010

You just love her because she took her helmet off, and now you can tell she's a girl.

Treifla

08-05-2010

i figured they would make her look like briena from a song of ice and fire.

but it seems goerge R.R Martin is crazy enough to have butch female knights look relisticly ugly.

Emburn

08-05-2010

Me too... Something about full plate smuggling a pair of wicked warlocks that gets me all hot and bothered.

AWESOMO 5000

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerborne View Post
Your initiator (like amumu) jumps in and gets dumped on- invuln.
If they're focusing your tank you already won