Fell in love with Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

08-05-2010

Okay, so Kayle was probably the second or third Champ I played when I started, not counting Ashe in tutorial. At first, I got owned brutally, by not knowing that her W shouldn't be used as a speed boost when allies are dying, and I didn't know what lane means, last-hit was a mystery... Second game I did great, but I doubt it was my help - Tiamat sounded like a cool item, you know, with splash damage and all. Still thought Kayle was a fighter. Didn't play her for almost 2 months.

Today, I gave her a shot. team of Xin Zhao, Vieger, Twisted Fate, Warwick and me. I took top with Xin, TF had mid and WW bot, Veiger was an ******* that joined the game AFK and woke up after 15 minutes.

We were up against Gankplank and Udyr. First kill by my Xin, supported by my Q within 3 minutes. We held them back, sometimes I had to stay while Xin helped WW defend bot. After scoring about 70% of our team's 35 kills (I was 8-2-17), Veiger who joined 10 minutes ago suggested doing Baron. Ulted Xin, helped kill him... and 5 minutes later we roflstomped the enemy team. They had Gankplank, Udyr, Ashe, Olaf and Nidalee, so they should at least put up a fight...

Okay, /gloating, Kayle is awesome and can carry the entire team to an easy win even when in disadvantage.

TheDeadSpeaker

08-05-2010

Yar, Kayle is just deadly. Bordering on the OP line, in my opinion. A low cooldown, long range, decent damage slow plus a heal which doubles as a speed boost PLUS a skill that increases damage and makes you into a ranged carry is just ridiculous and add on the ult which is a short invulnerability for you or a teammates makes Kayle a force to be reckoned with.

One of my favorite champs.

Grab Guinsoos, Nashors, Hextech, and the game is over.

Treifla

08-05-2010

i played kayle before the rework
i played kayle after the rework, and got the viridian skin right after (was going to get unmasked, but they didn't change the skin enough for me to warrent it)

but i still like Taric better, less damage, but way more support

TheDeadSpeaker

08-05-2010

Taric can't hard carry a team. Kayle isn't just a support champ. Taric is mainly support, Kayle is mainly damage that, through building him with the right carry items, can support nearly as much as Janna.

BortLicense

08-05-2010

Ya she's hot.

TheDeadSpeaker

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BortLicense View Post
Ya she's hot.
Wonderful, intelligent response there...

...bro.

IS12082a74128c7e936074b

08-05-2010

Ofc you fell in love with her she is ****ing beautifull and an actuall angel.

DoctorGraveyard

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treifla View Post
i played kayle before the rework
i played kayle after the rework, and got the viridian skin right after (was going to get unmasked, but they didn't change the skin enough for me to warrent it)

but i still like Taric better, less damage, but way more support
Kayle's skins are the only ones i ever bought. I liked the Unmasked one because I hated the pony tail on the helmet. It looked weird to me.

@OP Kayle is and always will be in my top 5 favorite heros. does any one else feel like her ult isnt useful any more? I mean, they cut the seconds by 3 in the rework - i understand its 3 full seconds of no damage, but CC still gets through. So when used to support a fleeing ally slows still kill him and when used in a fight you just get stunned. I think they need to make the ult so you cant be slowed in it. But im rambling, She's an amazing champion that can get whatever you need done.

Abedeus

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorGraveyard View Post
Kayle's skins are the only ones i ever bought. I liked the Unmasked one because I hated the pony tail on the helmet. It looked weird to me.

@OP Kayle is and always will be in my top 5 favorite heros. does any one else feel like her ult isnt useful any more? I mean, they cut the seconds by 3 in the rework - i understand its 3 full seconds of no damage, but CC still gets through. So when used to support a fleeing ally slows still kill him and when used in a fight you just get stunned. I think they need to make the ult so you cant be slowed in it. But im rambling, She's an amazing champion that can get whatever you need done.
Using ult on a tower diving champ is instant win. Or saving a teammate from a gank.

aerborne

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorGraveyard View Post

you should be using her ult to make them waste their cooldowns, for instance an energized annie drops tibbers on your teammate and you invuln when she wastes the rest of her spells with your team attacking her after the stun wears off...

That's just an example but you get the idea don't use it to "save someone" use it to prevent the damage in the first place, more or less. Your initiator (like amumu) jumps in and gets dumped on- invuln.