Dominion matchmaking is horribly broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roundabout

04-01-2012

Yeah I've kinda stopped playing Dominion as much recently. 556 games played, and now they match me with sub level 30 players every match. What happened to my poor game mode!

Wyvernfist

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawix View Post
Give me one reason why I shouldn't queue with my premade when matchmaking keeps putting me with insta-lock Garen
I play Garen

Eaglewolf

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyvernfist View Post
I play Garen
garen is awesome in dominion

Cherokeepimp

04-02-2012

The problem is Riot refuses to address the problem.

What they need to do is when you queue with more than 2 people you should be forced to wait until you can get a proper match instead of just putting you against a lower pug elo.

If your going to abuse the system and play with an advantage cause you suck so bad you need to group up with others then you should be forced to wait. This would eliminate people cheating the system and force people to actually solo queue which would lead to more balanced games.

Whi

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp View Post
The problem is Riot refuses to address the problem.

What they need to do is when you queue with more than 2 people you should be forced to wait until you can get a proper match instead of just putting you against a lower pug elo.

If your going to abuse the system and play with an advantage cause you suck so bad you need to group up with others then you should be forced to wait. This would eliminate people cheating the system and force people to actually solo queue which would lead to more balanced games.
It was ok b4 the jabebot patch. Now premades queue with low elo pugs. It isn't fun for either team.

Riot is just ignorant about dom. They only care about sr.

Cherokeepimp

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whi View Post
It was ok b4 the jabebot patch. Now premades queue with low elo pugs. It isn't fun for either team.

Riot is just ignorant about dom. They only care about sr.
Yes but it was still a problem before jabebot.

When you play SR and have a group of at least 3 people, you are forced to group against other groups with 3 or more. Dominion doesn't do that, so as a pug you could be forced to play against a 5 man pre-made. Which is dumb. They need to make those pre-mades wait to find a suitable match so it discourages them from grouping until the player base expands.

I really don't even understand the fun with playing as a pre-made, you don't get better playing against people who are 500 elo below you who are unorganized.

Jaghut Tyrant

04-02-2012

add me in game, we'll win

Imwetoddid

04-02-2012

Quote:
I really don't even understand the fun with playing as a pre-made
I like playing with friends. I like winning. I hate having bad team mates.

inFe eD

04-02-2012

Quote:
I really don't even understand the fun with playing as a pre-made, you don't get better playing against people who are 500 elo below you who are unorganized.
This happens now regardless of whether you premade or not.