Is Eve EVER getting a rework? I'm getting really frustrated at Riot.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A crowd of Ducks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

I play evelynn quite often .. i have yet to feed or get quedoded
i mean , Eve is teh queen of ganking , just ... gank the hell out of them ;D
and well noone have ever dodged me or even said anything about me picking eve
Secretly deep inside i think all this "OMFG NOOBS QUEDODGED ME CUZ I WAS CLICKING EVE WHEN AIMING FOR NUNU" is all made up ...

Fiolina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamandaros View Post
Yea, and it's turned into one long running joke. Every patch goes by without Eve even being looked at and all you hear is, "There's a rework coming in a few patches.". A few months ago it was, "There's a rework coming in a few patches.". Before Season 1 it was , "I'm sure Eve will get that rework in the Season 1 patch.".

But no. Consistently again and again Eve is being ignored and the only information we can get about her is the odd conflicting report from a Red that we might be blessed with once a month.
Unfortunately, you're right.

lFeb

08-05-2010

They are reworking her already, we have to wait.

Adel Dijerek

08-05-2010

They're working on her ult rework. Just wait and stop *****ing.

Arcanist

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyanos View Post
thats why she's a good jungler and assassin... she honestly doesnt have to worry about the creeps beating the stuffing out of her for attacking the enemy heroes, and despite her squishy status she is easily capable of tanking the creeps in her lane, provided no interferance from enemy heroes (not likely)

i like using a DPS build on eve, just because i dont like how her AP build stacks up... her hate spike is 100% counter to the way her character is designed, because she does not have the hp to afford trying to waste the opponent with a low power spell DPS... on the other hand if you buff her attack, you get great synergy with 3/4 of her abilities, ignoring of course hate spike... double attack speed from her ult, which means you just need to build up to about 1.250 AS and she will be godlike and very easily start snowballing with even moderate damage... on the other hand, twitch is better suited for the physical DPS assassin role, in virtually every aspect... heck, twitch owns evelynn in spell damage as well o.o

if her stealth failure is removed to match twitches, she will be far more viable as a DPS character, because as it is she needs to waste ghost, youmuu's or in most players cases, her ultimate in order to get away. that is just not right...

i dunno about changing eve in any other fashion, but i do want her stealth altered so that you cant stop it just because your beating on her. i've gotten caught far more than once because of that while playing eve, and i abuse that in order to kill enemy eve's... and like i said, with most eve's who use AP builds, the only way to get away is to burn out your ghost spell for awhile, or burn out your ultimate...
If you are being attacked while trying to stealth, you go in to stealth after 5 seconds no matter what and they won't be able to see you.

Shad Grimgravy

08-05-2010

Contributing, because i really want to see this happen.

Kroa

08-05-2010

Ok i have a few things to say. firstly. your comparing eve wayyyy to much to twitch and shaco. only because they have stealth means NOTHING. to start off with eve has a stun that the other 2 dont have. next thing. i would like a eve rework as well. seems interesting because she can get shut down really easy so its hard to practice as her and try to get better. for those of you who are already good with eve. just stop complaining..you want her to get buffed just so you can rape more face. like i never get steamrolled by eve. and yesterday i did twice. eve is coming back into the game more and more. every week i see more people play her, and everyweek people understand how to ACTUALLY use her. if u think u can play eve and just focus ap and think that ur super pro ull get rocked. u have to have a brain to play eve. wards? get an oracle, beat the **** out of them XD. they got an oracle?? focus that character right away. with eves stun and burst dmg with the team the guy will surely die before he de-stuns. too many wards dont wanna buy an oracle? use smite. go into the jungle and waste some time fighting monsters while the wards waste.another tip as eve. focus the strongest(most dmg dealing) target out of the squishiest. then its gg. stop qqing because you want a buff on eve. shes good as she is and any rework would make this game stupid. wards and oracles are MADE TO COUNTER STEALTH CHARACTERS, if you rework a character because shes getting countered by a counter..welll your not really making this game advance :\. riot wont do anything to eve. they probably realized the same points that i just stated. then u ask urselves why they said they will rework her and now they arent. cuz its simple but ppl are just big babies and want facerape characters.

A crowd of Ducks

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GantzerKei View Post
I'm level 30 and I started playing eve,and WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she is SO strong,i mean,if people buy an oracle,think a little,it means they fear you

i use flash just before ganking someone so they dont see me,and boom,no more oracle,I mean,

if Riot buff her she's gonna be so overpowered,an oracle can't stop her,she brings a lot to the team,her damages are MASSIVE and even with an oracle,its hard to kill her
Even if you may be trying to troll a little , i agree
This is acctualy how i play eve and how i think she should be played
They get an oracle?
that's great , they fear me !! >
What do i do ?
Gank them :x
The oracle lets them see me not giving them protection from my 2hitkill
just ghostultflash that fcker and his 400 gold are gone with the wind ~

...which leaves you breathless for 2.95 a minute

kyanos

08-05-2010

no acranist, you dont. read her spell effect. if she's attacked it actually resets the delay on her stealth ability... for EVERY time she takes damage. in other words, if she's getting hit for 1 damage every second she will be INCAPABLE of stealthing no matter what she does. its not opinion, its not guess, its fact and its just how her skill works. what your saying is how i WANT it to work and how by rights it should.

their reworking her ult? gahhh, i like her ult as is, its pretty nice... her hate spike is the oddball out, cause low DPS does not synch well with a character that squishy... using hate spike she's very unlikely to be able to out-dps a melee, she can do so with a mage ONLY if the mage burns out their abilities before she attacks. honestly the only reason folks get any kills with hate spike is due to support from teammates and because folks tend to run away from eve...

as to the flash comment, doesnt flash get rid of stealth? which means your sacrificing two seconds of stun.

as it is her abilities give her fairly **** damage, rake is godlike and her ult is fair, her other two abilities are underpowered.... stealth because of the inability to use it while taking any form of damage, and hate spike because its low DPS on a low hp character... thats a setup for suicide unless you hug your allies and dont get noticed in team fights... except with how close you get to the opponent before appearing, thats not very likely

actually comparing shaco and eve isnt viable, different character styles... comparing twitch and eve IS because their very similar... both are squishy DPS long term stealth characters... twitch is ranged, evelynn is melee. yet twitch has better DPS, both magical and physical, better ability synergy, and a stronger stealth. their stealths are indeed close enough to compare realistically...

same duration
same stealth delay

the only real difference between the two is breaking stealth on eve gives a stun. breaking stealth on twitch gives an AS increase.

GantzerKei

08-05-2010

@Kagushin
I didnt try trolling buy ya,i really feel eve doesnt need a buff,the summoner's skill are here to aid her,and people dont seem to realise it,plus,her ravage is just insane,340 dmg,she's a pro ganker,she can easily make any team rage quit