Is Eve EVER getting a rework? I'm getting really frustrated at Riot.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

realgirl

08-05-2010

Considering that Twitch and Eve are owned by wards and Shaco isn't effected by oracles anyway, they should just remove it honestly.

Arcanist

08-05-2010

Don't rework her. There are tons of different ways you can play her and she can be adjusted to almost every game. She is good how she is.

Arcanist

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolapro View Post
No.

Riot said that because she is pubstomping at low elo, she won't get buffed.
Yay for noobs getting owned being the reason she is not changing!

Fiolina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acranist1 View Post
Yay for noobs getting owned being the reason she is not changing!
Just because she's not getting buffed doesn't mean she isn't changing. There's been a rework in the pipeline for a long time, now.

Arcanist

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiolina View Post
Oracles and wards make her gank ability laughable, her ultimate is lackluster, giving her MS and AS (because she has awesome autoattack damage, right? It's useless unless you have Lichbane/Sheen.). Her Q is straight up terrible, with poor damage and poor ratios. Her passive is a joke. Ravage is a great move that completely overshadows her other moves.
Quite the problem.
Her passive + defence masteries for minons + some armor makes minions hit 0s and 4s on me even at lvl 1. Her passive is awesome!

Joebags

08-05-2010

Thanks for the shoutout . I support this thread. I'd love to see some buffs/reworks so long as they don't change Eve's amazing play style (and I hope they leave AD as an option!).

Fiolina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acranist1 View Post
Her passive + defence masteries for minons + some armor makes minions hit 0s and 4s on me even at lvl 1. Her passive is awesome!
It's certainly neat, but far from awesome. You shouldn't be taking damage from minions to begin with. At least, in my opinion. I would have much preferred her 30% aoe damage reduction that was considered awhile back.

Alamandaros

08-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHeadShot View Post
TL;DR.

Evelynn is the equivalent to Night Hound/Stealth Assasin from HoN/DotA.

It's the stealth hero that newbs play and think it's good because they can stomp incompetent players who are to ignorant to buy detection which completely counters the hero.
Except that the last time I played DotA, Stealth Assassin was actually decently viable above the lowest forms of play. His stealth bomb was considered one of the best non-ultimate skills in the game, and he was one of the best chasers in the game. Eve doesn't have anything like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiolina View Post
Just because she's not getting buffed doesn't mean she isn't changing. There's been a rework in the pipeline for a long time, now.
Yea, and it's turned into one long running joke. Every patch goes by without Eve even being looked at and all you hear is, "There's a rework coming in a few patches.". A few months ago it was, "There's a rework coming in a few patches.". Before Season 1 it was , "I'm sure Eve will get that rework in the Season 1 patch.".

But no. Consistently again and again Eve is being ignored and the only information we can get about her is the odd conflicting report from a Red that we might be blessed with once a month.

kyanos

08-05-2010

thats why she's a good jungler and assassin... she honestly doesnt have to worry about the creeps beating the stuffing out of her for attacking the enemy heroes, and despite her squishy status she is easily capable of tanking the creeps in her lane, provided no interferance from enemy heroes (not likely)

i like using a DPS build on eve, just because i dont like how her AP build stacks up... her hate spike is 100% counter to the way her character is designed, because she does not have the hp to afford trying to waste the opponent with a low power spell DPS... on the other hand if you buff her attack, you get great synergy with 3/4 of her abilities, ignoring of course hate spike... double attack speed from her ult, which means you just need to build up to about 1.250 AS and she will be godlike and very easily start snowballing with even moderate damage... on the other hand, twitch is better suited for the physical DPS assassin role, in virtually every aspect... heck, twitch owns evelynn in spell damage as well o.o

if her stealth failure is removed to match twitches, she will be far more viable as a DPS character, because as it is she needs to waste ghost, youmuu's or in most players cases, her ultimate in order to get away. that is just not right...

i dunno about changing eve in any other fashion, but i do want her stealth altered so that you cant stop it just because your beating on her. i've gotten caught far more than once because of that while playing eve, and i abuse that in order to kill enemy eve's... and like i said, with most eve's who use AP builds, the only way to get away is to burn out your ghost spell for awhile, or burn out your ultimate...

GantzerKei

08-05-2010

I'm level 30 and I started playing eve,and WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she is SO strong,i mean,if people buy an oracle,think a little,it means they fear you

i use flash just before ganking someone so they dont see me,and boom,no more oracle,I mean,

if Riot buff her she's gonna be so overpowered,an oracle can't stop her,she brings a lot to the team,her damages are MASSIVE and even with an oracle,its hard to kill her