Is Eve EVER getting a rework? I'm getting really frustrated at Riot.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

puga855

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

don't worry guys, I am sure for the anniversary of this thread they will do something,

probably not actually,

the balance team seems to be busy not balancing the game or providing any sort of info on the subject. Most of the red posts are from Xyph and he likes throwing the I don't work with the balance team thingy around in every single post that he does. Hopefully one of the balance team members will start posting in the forums and so we can get non-political responses on every single discussion.

Drago6817

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga855 View Post
don't worry guys, I am sure for the anniversary of this thread they will do something,

probably not actually,

the balance team seems to be busy not balancing the game or providing any sort of info on the subject. Most of the red posts are from Xyph and he likes throwing the I don't work with the balance team thingy around in every single post that he does. Hopefully one of the balance team members will start posting in the forums and so we can get non-political responses on every single discussion.
Why the hell don't the champion designers work on the balance team??????

I mean seriously...

KillerhuntCR

03-09-2012

and this is what you get for playing LoL, bull**** balancing patches,empty promises, and shameless quick cash grab franken-champions with abilities ripped straight out from Dota released every 2 weeks

chaser676

03-09-2012

I like reading the red posts from a year and a half ago promising a rework right around the corner

fghfhgjhjkgfdksf

03-09-2012

THE SAD BUT REAL TRUTH IS :

New champions make them money

Fixing old champions does not.

Sadly i do not know if we will ever see eve and twitch fixed.

fghfhgjhjkgfdksf

03-09-2012

Guys bookmark and bump this post every single day.
We have got to make sure riot understands WE are this game and WE will not take this kind of treatment.

puga855

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago6817 View Post
Why the hell don't the champion designers work on the balance team??????

I mean seriously...
Here is a better question, why do we get somebody that doesn't work on the balance team to talk about the balance of the game? Why is it that 80% of reds that post in any thread don't have to do with the balance team and they can play the I don't work on the balance team card? That is whats annoying. We need someone that holds some sort of accountability for balance issues to talk to us rather than someone giving us a flipping neutral sermon full of no meaning since they have NOTHING to do with the balance team.

fghfhgjhjkgfdksf

03-09-2012

up

purplepiggyftw

03-09-2012

bump

steven952

03-09-2012

bump