Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Eve EVER getting a rework? I'm getting really frustrated at Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Predakhan

03-09-2012

Soon!

General Treble

03-09-2012

Quote:
Predakhan:
Soon!

+1

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

03-09-2012

Quote:
LtEarthworm:
Because it's easy to entirely rework how two stealth champions work and make it fun and viable right? They can't just release some idea without making sure it works. Valve took almost 10 years to develop TF2. They took all that time to make sure they could release a complete and fun game. Riot is doing the same with the stealth rework. They aren't going to release it, or even tell us anything about it, until it is ready.

1. Most whole games have a development cycle of far, far less than that, and less than two years. And not old timey games either, I'm talking the new ones.
2. Nobody bought TF2 10 years ago and then couldn't use their product for the whole time period.
3. It's two champions. And while there are numbers and balance issues, this whole thing is NOT that complicated. Do you honestly believe that two years is insufficient time to accomplish this task?
4. Since this has been announced, we've had a jungle rework, a mastery rework, a new gametype, and 38 new champions. I assure you, those things needed testing, too.

Which reason for you being wrong would you like?

General Treble

03-09-2012

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
1. Most whole games have a development cycle of far, far less than that, and less than two years. And not old timey games either, I'm talking the new ones.
2. Nobody bought TF2 10 years ago and then couldn't use their product for the whole time period.
3. It's two champions. And while there are numbers and balance issues, this whole thing is NOT that complicated. Do you honestly believe that two years is insufficient time to accomplish this task?
4. Since this has been announced, we've had a jungle rework, a mastery rework, a new gametype, and 38 new champions. I assure you, those things needed testing, too.

Which reason for you being wrong would you like?

Not a bad list of things to get still tho... but the stealth rework really does need to be finished.

How come this isn't in off topic btw?

fghfhgjhjkgfdksf

03-09-2012

I PAID REAL MONEY for two Evelyn skins and they REFUSED to refund them even though i read that tons of other people got refunded on them.

How many hundreds of thousands of other people have wasted REAL MONEY on skins for her and not been able to use them and riot refused to refund them?

UNACCEPTABLE BY ANY COMPANY

REFUND OUR EVE & TWITCH SKINS.

Drago6817

03-09-2012

This is one of those huge issues which destroys ones faith in a company. Especially how they are ignoring it.

Superbone1

03-09-2012

Quote:
Treble557:
Not a bad list of things to get still tho... but the stealth rework really does need to be finished.

How come this isn't in off topic btw?

Because it is a completely relevant topic. I've been waiting on the rework since I started playing more than a year ago. I can only imagine the frustration of waiting even longer than that. I want to play Eve for real.

AstroZombie29

03-09-2012

Bump, this thread needs to stay at the top of the list.

How could remaking Gangplank's model be more important than fixing a whole champ that has been left in the dirt for the longest time ? Stop wasting ressources on stuff nobody wants while neglecting real issues.

Ocarino

03-09-2012

Quote:
TaƮken:
Have you seen my stealth rework? It seems I can't find it anywhere.

u cant find it beacuse its so OP u cant even see your stealth rework

fghfhgjhjkgfdksf

03-09-2012

Refund our eve & twitch skins.