Is Eve EVER getting a rework? I'm getting really frustrated at Riot.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0git View Post
Threads like this make me lol..

Honestly Riot, how hard is it to follow through with stuff you say?

We would rather not see the worthless forum babble from you, trust me. Just tell us you're full of sheet so we can move on with our LoL lives.

At some point these video game companies will learn to keep their mouth shut about changes and fixes, because the fact of the matter is that most of them don't happen.
The problem is they only did half the change. I don't care if a game announced in 1995 is actually only coming out next June, because in the intervening period, it doesn't affect my life. But they TRASHED Eve and THEN decided to do nothing for two years.

What's hilarious is that Eve would likely be garbage in this current meta even if she was buffed hugely. But heaven forbid we buff her, for then we'd have to actually admit we don't care.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephtis

Senior Member

03-09-2012

Morello said this a couple of days ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello 2012-03-06
The only comment I can give here right now is that I do know how hot of a topic is, and the last thing I can say without fueling this fire is "we're working on it." I promise I will update you guys literally the moment we can give you something real and concrete on this.

Classick and Statikk are jamming on this super hard, though I know that's of little concession currently.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephtis View Post
Morello mentioned a tidbit on this a day or 2 ago. basically. *working on it*
At this point, I can say to that, pics or it didn't happen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrewRoid

Senior Member

03-09-2012

Low class act Riot. This is one of the biggest threads you have on your forums- no response in a couple of months... what gives?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grange75

Senior Member

03-09-2012

I baught eve the other night thinkin "she cant be that bad" i tried jungling with her.... normally i get a leash on blue and kill it with every other jungler toon i have. I did kill it, i popped a hp pot before heading to wolves and was killed by wolves.....

WTB Eve buff!

Oh, and bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2012

Bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taīken

Senior Member

03-09-2012

Have you seen my stealth rework? It seems I can't find it anywhere.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2012

Quote:
The only comment I can give here right now is that I do know how hot of a topic is, and the last thing I can say without fueling this fire is "we're working on it." I promise I will update you guys literally the moment we can give you something real and concrete on this.

Classick and Statikk are jamming on this super hard, though I know that's of little concession currently.
More garbage. It's been two years. If they were working on this, it would be done by now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtEarthworm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
More garbage. It's been two years. If they were working on this, it would be done by now.
Because it's easy to entirely rework how two stealth champions work and make it fun and viable right? They can't just release some idea without making sure it works. Valve took almost 10 years to develop TF2. They took all that time to make sure they could release a complete and fun game. Riot is doing the same with the stealth rework. They aren't going to release it, or even tell us anything about it, until it is ready.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyrad

Senior Member

03-09-2012

This thread was made 1 year, 7 months, and 4 days ago.

And we still don't have a stealth/eve remake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtEarthworm View Post
Because it's easy to entirely rework how two stealth champions work and make it fun and viable right? They can't just release some idea without making sure it works. Valve took almost 10 years to develop TF2. They took all that time to make sure they could release a complete and fun game. Riot is doing the same with the stealth rework. They aren't going to release it, or even tell us anything about it, until it is ready.
Dude, entire games are designed, prototyped, developed, and produced within the span of two years. This is just redesigning two characters.