Is Eve EVER getting a rework? I'm getting really frustrated at Riot.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nahin

03-09-2012

bump

Drago6817

03-09-2012

should be #1 priority

stevenoo7

03-09-2012

Bump

ABlindWatchmaker

03-09-2012

bumping for justice.

fdf

03-09-2012

im going to downvote because eve pisses me off

iblow4ipod

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
If this current rework doesn't pan out, that's the plan. We'll know extremely soon what's happening next. I actually feel pretty good about what we're finishing up now. If it's going to run into more problems, then we'll do simpler stuff to get her out of the gutter.

Also remember, a major goal is to stop her from low-elo pubstomping too. End goal involves both more viability and causing less frustration to fight when she is effective, and right now that's looking pretty solid.

Buffing her without fixing the low-elo stomp frustration is not something I want to do. That's ****ty for new players, and we don't like to dump all over them to do temporary fixes.

Also, we're not really looking to change her fundamental role, we're looking at smart skill reworks to make her good at that role.

Sexing up Zileas.
I'm crazy about Evelynn. I love to play her in normals and with my new friends because the lower levels aren't experienced enough to take advantage of her weakness in lane. That being said I also see that she is capable of wrecking these people that don't know how to take advantage of her. I realize what i'm about to propose is new and potentially extreme, but I think this game is considered competitive, after all, it has a ranked system. Competitive games should be balanced around the HIGHEST level of play, and because Evelynn stomps too easily in low levels, finding a balance for her is difficult. I propose making Evelynn have a level requirement to purchase. By doing this new players will have had time to experience stealth through champions like shaco, talon, and twitch. This way Evelynn's near-permanent stealth type play would come as less of a shock. Just an idea but i've been thinking about it for awhile and I feel it may hold ground.

TLDR: Level requirement for low level stomp champions.

Taīken

03-09-2012

Bumping all Evelyn threads I can find.

Little FYI:
Last Red post by Morello on page 115, this was on 11/23/2010

It would be nice to see an update on this. Be that on this or any of the Eve/Stealth Remake threads out there.

L0git

03-09-2012

Threads like this make me lol..

Honestly Riot, how hard is it to follow through with stuff you say?

We would rather not see the worthless forum babble from you, trust me. Just tell us you're full of sheet so we can move on with our LoL lives.

At some point these video game companies will learn to keep their mouth shut about changes and fixes, because the fact of the matter is that most of them don't happen.

Sadness Burgers

03-09-2012

I bestow upon this thread a bump.

Eve's final rework is going to be a blanket IP refund after they remove her from the game.

Adeoh

03-09-2012

I second everything pro-eve said on this post, Riot, we demand an answer.