Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

All random all mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jynx Knight

08-05-2010

Plz riot make this game real with the rules. i know its gonna be hard to do that cause u gotta change alot of the coding for the game but DOOOO EEEETTT

A map with only 1 lane
Blue pill taken away ( its kinda impossible to make it so no 1 can run back).
Restrict summoner skills so no fortify ( Ive been in games where a team stacked fort and they went forever).
Each players can pick up to 10heros to play. and 4 heros to ban. after the pick the heros will be randomly picked to the players ( this allows ppl to play chars they like/know and ban others while still being semi random, cause everyone knows when u get a gimped char its already gg)
Stack items will need to be banned ( i love my mejas but that's cause i know how op it is in this type of game)
Make the shop locked to all that arnt dead except at start

i dont know how but doo eet