Champion Select Lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherise

08-05-2010

I'm able to access my stats, rune pages, masteries, and so on in my character profile. However, when I'm at the Champion Select screen I am lucky if I am able to change my masteries. One thing I notice is if I talk at all in the chat box say I type 3-4 lines hitting enter each time. That's it, there is no way I will be able to change my masteries/summoner spells because the game will instantly start to crawl.

If I am first pick I can handle the lag and I try to do as little clicking as possible and I can get by. However, I just can not change my character and masteries in champion select in the alloted time because of immense lag. I've run nice games on my computer and laptop I rarely have this issue else where can this possibly be explained?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

08-05-2010

It sounds like you might have resources issues, possibly malicious software that is running. The thing about the screen you see at game launch and at champion select, is that it is a web page, viewed through Air. It also is dependent on Internet Explorer 8 settings, so if you have a form of malicious software that is exploiting IE, you would see it at CS.