The Ultimate 1 v 1 Challenge Win 3000 RP!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobs are uss

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebamk View Post
We first tried with a 12000 limit, after we completed our builds it was clear that it was a really low amount (My build was worth 12.8k gold and Ex's Build like 17k gold), the 15000 limit saves a lot of time, and makes players think twice about what build they will take along the match, remember that once you choose your items you can't change them.

BTW, I am accepting challenges to practice before the contest begins, if you want to play just let me know by here or Add me to your friends list (I also need some friends, I'm alone :S)
sometime today from 6-10 pm

MephistoGamerz

04-04-2012

I accept all challenge with my Wukong

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

With the cap being 15k and no time limit, I see Nasus as being able to completely dominate every battle. Being quite careful with his Q farming he would be able to get a LOT of damage and completely build defense against his opponent. I don't see how anyone would be able to beat him, especially AP champs.

You may want to ban champs that have unlimited build up such as Veigar/Nasus/Sion since they could be easily abused to limit the fun. Just my two cents since each champion can only be used by one person.

Exqzr

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
With the cap being 15k and no time limit, I see Nasus as being able to completely dominate every battle. Being quite careful with his Q farming he would be able to get a LOT of damage and completely build defense against his opponent. I don't see how anyone would be able to beat him, especially AP champs.

You may want to ban champs that have unlimited build up such as Veigar/Nasus/Sion since they could be easily abused to limit the fun. Just my two cents since each champion can only be used by one person.
I dont want to ban any champ but I can see how the free Q farm for Nasus can give him an unfair advantage.

That said his Q is part of his package and is taken into account in his build. I would suggest a limit. That is that Nasus can only select q when no other skill is availavble and thus would be maxed last. Same with Veigar/sion on their progressive buffs.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

why don't you just give me the rp and get this over with already

Sebamk

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
why don't you just give me the rp and get this over with already
Why don't you sign with a champ and actually try to beat us? that would be more reasonable

SprinklerMonkey

04-04-2012

on all day ready for any challenges

Axil

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebamk View Post
Why don't you sign with a champ and actually try to beat us? that would be more reasonable
it would be unfair to the other players if i joined in on this

waffleiron1111

04-04-2012

Nasus says what

Sebamk

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
it would be unfair to the other players if i joined in on this
Good for me, fewer people to defeat