The Ultimate 1 v 1 Challenge Win 3000 RP!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sj408

04-01-2012

Can someone verify if this is legit?

Sebamk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Sounds challenging, I'm in

Udyr

Exqzr

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sj408 View Post
Can someone verify if this is legit?
It's a private contest.

Not endorsed or run by Riot.

I will personally be awarding the prizes.

My forum name is the same as my player name. I'm not going anywhere and I am doing this for a little fun. No reason for me to do this as a joke even though it is April Fools

Sebamk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
It's a private contest.

Not endorsed or run by Riot.

I will personally be awarding the prizes.

My forum name is the same as my player name. I'm not going anywhere and I am doing this for a little fun. No reason for me to do this as a joke even though it is April Fools
Lol, didn't see that it's April Fools, BTW you sure have a lot of money to do these contest don't you?

AngelicV

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprinklerMonkey View Post
i dont think you need to be lvl 30. sure it would help a little having full runes and masteries but i dont see anyone complaining about someone under lvl 30 in the game
The Point is without the full masteries and rune pages some champs are not as useful in comparison than others without and thus you can not get the full potential

Image a lv30 Tryn with full Runes and Masteries against a lv 19 without runes as a crazy example , the lv30 would not care

To bad you don't play on EUW because he Contests you hold for TT are very fun , keep that up

Noobs are uss

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Participant List

Exqzr (Fizz/Poppy)
adanADN (Tristana)
SprinklerMonkey (Sion)
OneManArmy (Heimer)
Boo (Nasus)
Tornn Poys (Fizz)
Stryyfe (Kayle)
Sebmk (Udyr)
ill take garen or ww or tryn

dopey13

04-02-2012

if me and my cass can get in im down

Amzin

04-02-2012

I'll sign up with Vayne if I can.

SprinklerMonkey

04-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicV View Post
The Point is without the full masteries and rune pages some champs are not as useful in comparison than others without and thus you can not get the full potential

Image a lv30 Tryn with full Runes and Masteries against a lv 19 without runes as a crazy example , the lv30 would not care

To bad you don't play on EUW because he Contests you hold for TT are very fun , keep that up
yes i know having more runes and masteries are better thn the same character without them but if you think your good why not join anyway? it will be fun no matter what and honestly at the end game, runes and masteries are only a small advantage

AngelicV

04-02-2012

Don't have jax on the account otherwise i would have tried