The Ultimate 1 v 1 Challenge Win 3000 RP!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felorien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Come on guys, stop ignoring my challenges.

SprinklerMonkey

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felorien View Post
Come on guys, stop ignoring my challenges.
i agree. there needs to be a penalty for that. ive sent out probably 20 challenges and only 3 people have responded to me

Felorien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Guys, as was suggested I created a chat room on PVP.net called 'TT 1v1 Tourney' without the speech marks. To get there, follow these steps:

1. Log into PVP.net
2. In between the friends panel and the notifications panel, there's a chat panel that has two speech bubbles as an icon, click that.
3. Click 'Create or Join a chat room' at the bottom of the new panel that pops up.
4. In the field that appears, enter:

Quote:
TT 1v1 Tourney
and you will join the room.

5. There's a gear box on the top right of the chat room. Click it, and tick 'Autojoin on Startup'. This way you won't have to bother about remembering, and someone will almost always be in the room (if the idea goes forth).

Remember, this is to facilitate match finding since that has been the hardest thing about the tourney for me. Kindly refrain from spam.

Also, exqzr, it would be cool if you added this to one of your posts on the front page!

Sebamk

04-11-2012

Alistar (Winner) Vs Udyr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S_fJ...rRc4XeISJ78pU=

The 4 fights we had in there, if you liked the video please subscribe :P

moneypouch

04-11-2012

Looks like u have no trundle.
I would love to rep him if u r still taking entries; didn't see till now only check 3s forums once in a blue moon lol

No101

04-11-2012

Well Shyvana beat yi but fraps had a issue so not vid and we decided to call it a tie for the lack of evidence.

and a question our first two fights we both died if you both die does it come to the person who died second or does it just cancel out?

Tornn Poys

04-11-2012

Listen you don't have to pay 37 bucks for fraps all you have to do is download UTorrent which is free (just google it) and go here

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/67809..._13808%5BA4%5D
you can get it for free

SprinklerMonkey

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornn Poys View Post
Listen you don't have to pay 37 bucks for fraps all you have to do is download UTorrent which is free (just google it) and go here

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/67809..._13808%5BA4%5D
you can get it for free
lol you sneaky pirate you :P. yep thats how i got it

Exqzr

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by No101 View Post
Well Shyvana beat yi but fraps had a issue so not vid and we decided to call it a tie for the lack of evidence.

and a question our first two fights we both died if you both die does it come to the person who died second or does it just cancel out?
Tie if you both die

Exqzr

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypouch View Post
Looks like u have no trundle.
I would love to rep him if u r still taking entries; didn't see till now only check 3s forums once in a blue moon lol
You're in.