Udyr build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-29-2012

How do i build Udyr for jungle I would like some peopels opinions on runes/masteries/skill order and stance

Mrps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Wriggles is fairly strong in 3s for many reasons, build that or Wit's End first.

Personally, I build Aegis next, followed by items with resists. It's the same as in 5s.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

04-29-2012

What runes/stance/skills do I use and lvl i wanna know

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-30-2012

Go to mobafire.com and they will have like 30 different builds you can look at

Prefix

Master Recruiter

04-30-2012

mobafire is mostly shtity builds or 5v5 builds

Yefo

05-01-2012

Wriggles and Tiger stance, with mixed in bear and turtle. I usually level up his stances somewhat evenly, but for the most part level up tiger first. Use a combination of armor, ad, mr/level runes.

Boots are situational. Likely ninjas or mercs. The rest of the build is also situational. You may want to go right for wits, or you may want to get a dorans blade or two and then go for phage. If your are not being focused in fights, I suggest going trinity. If you are being focused, build something that makes you tankier/helps your team, like aegis or randuins.

Again, the most important factor in determining what to build is if you are being focused in teamfights or not. Building tanky when you are not being focused is a waste of gold, but going trinity if you are getting blown up at the start of every fight is also a poor idea.