Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Celebrate Urf Day with Fisherman Fizz!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StriderRyo

04-02-2012

Quote:
seandkiller:
So I guess e-sports are for poor people.

Also, it makes me lol (no pun intended) when you say "like mass effect 3".
Over the years, I've probably spent enough money on LoL to buy ME3 twice.

I've spent enough money over the past 6 months on far many better games(including $40 to LoL, of course), to buy ME3 4 times.. and I'm much happier without a game that is nothing more than a graphics and advertising budget..

Frost45

04-03-2012

Quote:
StriderRyo:
I've spent enough money over the past 6 months on far many better games(including $40 to LoL, of course), to buy ME3 4 times.. and I'm much happier without a game that is nothing more than a graphics and advertising budget..

I'd hardly call it just a graphics and advertising budget. The ending was trash, the rest of the game was actually pretty good.I wouldn't say it's worth your money unless you're into story driven games and you actually like some of the ME characters, but the writers still worked hard (note, rumor has it they didn't write the ending, also check out indoctrination theory if you're interested). Regarding the OP, I've spent twice as much on league as I did on ME3, and having every Cait skin is still worth it. (Also Riot, if you want more of my money, give Cait lasers plz )

Ruxx

Recruiter

04-03-2012

gogo urf XD

Enemy

Recruiter

04-03-2012

If this is an Urf Day skin, why isn't it 50rp like the original Warwick Urf Day skin? I thought the skin was cheap, to commemorate the day.

raypcopter

04-03-2012

next year (or now) Trundle Urf day skin..could have urf spatula as his club and then the big one..Pillar of Urf..itd be great and what better champ for Urf day than the league troll

Lady Lara Jones

04-03-2012

This is the greatest! I love it! Urf is Awesome

Audible Fury

04-03-2012

The skin is great, thanks.

Heratros

04-03-2012

Fish fish fish!!!
Fisherman Fizz!

Viktor Bot

04-03-2012

As a Philip J. Fry once said: "Shut up and take my money!"

Foos Bro DAH

04-03-2012

Quick someone warwick.