Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Celebrate Urf Day with Fisherman Fizz!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendMonkey

04-01-2012

Quote:
Tamat:
I would say this is the best skin ever .... but ... you'll see.

Plz tell us,what skin we'll see '-'

Korevar

04-01-2012

How long's it on sale for?

eNack

04-01-2012

Urf is dead, this this Durf.

KatsuyaJ

04-01-2012

Nice to see urf in another skin, but sad that this shows us that urf may never ever be the champion we once expected to use in the league of legends... ._.

Larronb

04-01-2012

Quote:
NeeksNaman:
After another year spent defending all brackish, coastal estuaries on the Fields of Justice, Urf the Manatee has once again forged an epic partnership with a champion of the League! .

I thought he was dead?? How has he spent a year defending anything? Maybe they are talking about his ghost on summoner's rift, but I don't know maybe he survived

I really like the Urf ultimate for fizz, but I think that they should have given fizz a lobster bib and a giant spatula instead of his trident

God Forged

04-01-2012

I've been waiting since the beginning of time for a new Xerath skin, but Fizz gets one instead ;_;

Úñîþøñÿ

04-01-2012

Great skin but....

NEVER TRUST RIOT ON URF DAY.
Until I can pay, I shall not believe.

bastiartadi

04-01-2012

If only Fizz was stronger (and viable in ranked), I would totally buy this skin day 1.

Petzl

04-01-2012

<3 laned against WW with this skin, owned him. Favorite champ + Urf = greatest thing in a videogame ever.

Pussay

04-01-2012

no offense, but lame skin man... corki has urf on him and so does warwick, but they cheated fizz by making only see urf when u ult, lame should have him inside a cute little urf costume also or something..