More rooms for LFG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balerion

03-31-2012

Since there is always one "looking for group" channel, it always seems to be full. 200 slots is not enough. I suggest that either the slot number increases or make more LFG rooms.

Theycallmenick

03-31-2012

Agreed. I actually like playing with random people using skype. But it tends to take around 20 mins just to get into the chat. Which is full of people afk so it defeats the purpose.

Balerion

04-01-2012

They should also do something about the afk people as well.

Lord Mathrotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Wow, I just checked, and you're right, it's full. So is public chat 1. I'm actually baffled right now. When I started playing league (2 years ago) it was almost always empty (generally around 30 people in it, 80% of which were afk). I think it's really time to make more channels.

Public chats 2, 3, 4 etc. would be nice, and while we're at it, LFG 2, 3, 4, etc. as well.

EDIT: Lol, so I was in the Strategy chat room, discussing this with people, and an admin banned me for one day (not just from the chat, from the league in its entirety). Does Riot really not care about this issue? Jesus christ.

Balerion

04-05-2012

They should really do something about this because its ridiculous. And why'd you get banned for making a suggestion?

Theycallmenick

04-28-2012

I have also been making suggestions about this topic for awhile now. Riot seems to not care about this topic at all.

bdzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Agreed riot have to feedback in thes topic we post

Balerion

05-27-2012

They need to do something about it soon.