Ask Brolaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

11-25-2012

"Where can I find Gragas? I've never had time for traveling."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
"Where can I find Gragas? I've never had time for traveling."
Ask him on his thread, bro!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Soldier

Member

11-27-2012

Broooooooooo!

Goin to have a mad Super Bowl party this year?
If so Invite me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Soldier View Post
Broooooooooo!

Goin to have a mad Super Bowl party this year?
If so Invite me.
((This is Runeterra, bro. Sorry.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-05-2012

Sona floated into Brolaf's clearly messy room, playing a more upbeat a vitalizing tone.

"Greetings Ol-Brolaf. I trust you have been well this time of year, right?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona floated into Brolaf's clearly messy room, playing a more upbeat a vitalizing tone.

"Greetings Ol-Brolaf. I trust you have been well this time of year, right?"
Brolaf suddenly wakes up on his couch.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm good brah! What's up?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

12-07-2012

A bomb drops in from Brolaf's roof


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Brolaf roundhouse kicks it into the sun.

Nah, just kidding. He already bomb-proofed the roof.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-07-2012

((Aren't bombs more in Zigg's department? I woulda though Jayce would drop hammers))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf suddenly wakes up on his couch.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm good brah! What's up?"
"Thought I'd come by and bring you a little present for the Snowdown," Sona's music played out as she smiled at her ban mate.


Sona pulled out a rather long green box out from apparently no where and handed it to the clearly drunk Brolaf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Brolaf (who wasn't actually drunk, he just always acts like this) takes the box, opening it happily.