Warmog's or Randuin's Omen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spartan9797

03-31-2012

Ok so I play Olaf and my usual build for balanced enemy teams is this:

Wriggles
Ninja tabi
Warmog's
Atma's
Tri-force
force of nature
Games don't usually last for me to get up to tri-force usuallly. I build situationaly so if they are ap heavy I get mercs instead of ninja and force of nature before/after warmog's. But I was wondering if Warmog's is better than Randuin's or vice-versa.

Axiaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

You get both. Warmog's synergizes too well with your W and Atma's to pass up. Randuin's allows you to stick to your targets when they try to kite you, and it gives more defenses and the attack speed slow so you don't get melted by a late game AD carry. Sell Wriggle's late game for Randuin's.

Spartan9797

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiaz View Post
You get both. Warmog's synergizes too well with your W and Atma's to pass up. Randuin's allows you to stick to your targets when they try to kite you, and it gives more defenses and the attack speed slow so you don't get melted by a late game AD carry. Sell Wriggle's late game for Randuin's.
I usually do that but it never get's far enough for me to buy Randuin's. Anyways I am wondering if you could buy only one which one would you get?

Spartan9797

03-31-2012

bump

Little Boy Nate

03-31-2012

Go for Warmogs, it is much better for your skills and Atmas. It also gives you better effective health with your ult now giving armor and MR. If you are having trouble sticking to the enemy you need to land your axe more effectively.

Vuther

03-31-2012

Warmog's.

For other champions, it varies on the champion and situation.

For Olaf, get Warmog's or you're doing it wrong.

You can get Randuin's later if you'd want, but if you have to choose, the health scaling with his W, as well as getting more attack damage with Atma's Impaler while Olaf already gets a bunch of free attack speed on his passive, means... get Warmog's.