Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Lulu and Pix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
Tristana cautiously crawls towards Lulu and tugs on her sleeve.
C-can I p-please ch-change my p-pants now?
Tristana flinches prematurely.


*Lulu looks at Tristana inquisitively*

you're STILL here? the PORTAL was RIGHT OVER THERE, where Omi and the other guy was STANDING!

*Portal dissapears*

....WELP, NEVERMIND!!!! and NO!! YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR PANTS!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA



Quote:
LaFlameWolf:
Hello cute little yordle girl.

This may seem like odd question and I'm just curious, but tell me about first match in League of Legends. What was it like stepping out onto Summoner's Rift for first time? Where you scared? Excited?

What about first time you died in match?

Also, how does one go about joining the League? I made public CV but I don't think people like CARNAGE

Carnage pulls an over-exaggerated sad face.

Thank you for time, little cute yordle girl.

CARNAGE, The Rammer of Piltover, Aspiring League Champion.



oooo! ANOTHER PILTOVER Champion-to-BE!! isnt Champ NUMERO 100 FROM PILTOVER as well?

anyway, MY FIRST LEAGUE game WAS SUPER FUUUUUUUN!! mainly because OF the EXCITEMENT and the fact THAT NO ONE KNEW WHAT I COULD DO!! so they HAD TO DEAL with SQUIRRELED ranged PEOPLE and SUPER LARGE RENEKTONS!!! the games ARE still fun NAO, but i will NEVER FORGET the look on my ENEMIES faces THE DAY i first FOUGHT in A MATCH

as my FIRST DEATH!! it HURT! a looooot! well actually, TECHNICALLY i didnt really die. LIKE Vlad who turns into BLOOD and LUX who turns into LIGHT, I have A SAFETY PROTOCOL where PIX teleports ME AWAY when I took OTHERWISE faaatal DAMAGE!!! it COUNTS as a death THOUGH! and it still HURTS A LOT!!

as FOR joining the LEAGUE, u should GO TO THE INSTITUTE!!! thats ALL i can REALLY SAY!

-Lulu and Pix


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
*Lulu looks at Tristana inquisitively*

you're STILL here? the PORTAL was RIGHT OVER THERE, where Omi and the other guy was STANDING!

*Portal dissapears*

....WELP, NEVERMIND!!!! and NO!! YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR PANTS!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA


B-but I'm c-cold...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warfighter101

Senior Member

07-01-2012

I beg of you to stop turning me into a squirrel!

It makes me uneasy when i try to rocket grab you when i cant and i see that my arm is covred by fur!
Not only that but i can feel my core beat in my chest when i try to open the hatch to check on it all i feel is this Horrfied flesh! Not only that but,my exhaust pipe pumps air both out AND IN! Im shocked im short cercetting. At last i look at your upgraded size stareing at me as im cute! It scares me so much!...............WAIT ARE THESE........FEELING!!!!!!!!!!! (BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT) I WILL GIVE YOU A BZZZZT! PURPLE BZZZZT! SwEet BZZZT! Roooooooool! IF yoU BZZZZZZZZT! STOP ThiS! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! *shut downs*

Blitzcrank


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
warfighter101:
I beg of you to stop turning me into a squirrel!

It makes me uneasy when i try to rocket grab you when i cant and i see that my arm is covred by fur!
Not only that but i can feel my core beat in my chest when i try to open the hatch to check on it all i feel is this Horrfied flesh! Not only that but,my exhaust pipe pumps air both out AND IN! Im shocked im short cercetting. At last i look at your upgraded size stareing at me as im cute! It scares me so much!...............WAIT ARE THESE........FEELING!!!!!!!!!!! (BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT) I WILL GIVE YOU A BZZZZT! PURPLE BZZZZT! SwEet BZZZT! Roooooooool! IF yoU BZZZZZZZZT! STOP ThiS! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! *shut downs*

Blitzcrank


whats that?? you WANT me to TRANSFORM you MOAR on the FIELDS??? ALRIGHT!!!! see you ON THE BATTLEFIELD Blitzcrank!!! MWEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!


-Lulu and Pix


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warfighter101

Senior Member

07-01-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
whats that?? you WANT me to TRANSFORM you MOAR on the FIELDS??? ALRIGHT!!!! see you ON THE BATTLEFIELD Blitzcrank!!! MWEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!


-Lulu and Pix


*shows big crate of purple sweet roles* I bzzt will give you these if you stop and they are tested so they will not disapper apon biting. If you stop i will be happy....WAIT HAPPY ARG!! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Quote:
warfighter101:
*shows big crate of purple sweet roles* I bzzt will give you these if you stop and they are tested so they will not disapper apon biting. If you stop i will be happy....WAIT HAPPY ARG!! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!


yeaa... i WOULD accept THOESE, except that YOU SHOULD KNOW that the summoners TELL ME to SQUIRRLIFY you! you DO KNOW that right? ALSOOOOO you said SOMETHING about you and VICTOR killing me...so i DONT THINK im gonna ACCEPT thoese Sweet Rolls...


-Lulu and Pix


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warfighter101

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
yeaa... i WOULD accept THOESE, except that YOU SHOULD KNOW that the summoners TELL ME to SQUIRRLIFY you! you DO KNOW that right? ALSOOOOO you said SOMETHING about you and VICTOR killing me...so i DONT THINK im gonna ACCEPT thoese Sweet Rolls...


-Lulu and Pix


OH CRUD! FIZZ PLEASE HOLD MY B.W STEAM CORE UNTIL I....SQUEEK!

*pushes sweet rolls into the sea befor lulu can get them then flees*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Quote:
warfighter101:
OH CRUD! FIZZ PLEASE HOLD MY B.W STEAM CORE UNTIL I....SQUEEK!

*pushes sweet rolls into the sea befor lulu can get them then flees*


....WELP GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

*Looks at the audiance*

...welll DONT just STARE AT ME, though that IS WELCOME! GIVE ME MOAR QUESTIOOOONS!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrubby Yum Yums

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
....WELP GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

*Looks at the audiance*

...welll DONT just STARE AT ME, though that IS WELCOME! GIVE ME MOAR QUESTIOOOONS!!


Lulu,

Of all the colors, is purple your absolute favorite, or is there one you prefer? Your, uh, the, um.... Institute sent me to ask. Yeah. They need to know, they want to make sure to get the right color sprinkles for your cake. Which I will be delivering because they told me to. They didn't tell me why. Uxaris cleared his throat quietly and looked away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

07-02-2012

Lulu.~