Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Lulu and Pix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

06-23-2012

Quote:
AskKarthus:
A small package arrives at Lulu's door.

A PRESENT!!! YAAAAAAAAYY

*Lulu opens the box with excitement*

AskKarthus

06-24-2012

As Lulu open the box, she finds herself imprisoned inside of a gem not unlike before, with different music this time. The music being played is [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c1ZYtGD9ts&list=PL8B8DB110335B4EF8&index=26&feature=plpp_video"this"[/URL]

(( Not working http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8&feature=BFa&list=PL8B8DB110335B4EF8 ))

Zanes Zalesh

06-24-2012

Quote:
AskKarthus:
As Lulu open the box, she finds herself imprisoned inside of a gem not unlike before, with different music this time. The music being played is "this"

((And the music suddenly stops, giving in place to hellish screams of suffering and elevator music.)) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOFJFCrH4YI)

Rawrwott

06-24-2012

Quote:
AskKarthus:
As Lulu open the box, she finds herself imprisoned inside of a gem not unlike before, with different music this time. The music being played is this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c1ZYtGD9ts&list=PL8B8DB110335B4EF8&index=26&feature=plpp_video)

((ftfy))

Lord Omicron

06-24-2012

"Lulu...I have enjoyed my time here in the Glades and I wish to get out. I have some...extra limb problems to take care of"

Zanes Zalesh

06-24-2012

Quote:
Omicron Gamer:
"Lulu...I have enjoyed my time here in the Glades and I wish to get out. I have some...extra limb problems to take care of"

You said or thought something like 'i need a hand'?

Wyerden

06-24-2012

Wyerden had at first been entirely enthralled by the bizarre extra-dimensional rift. As Omi regained his strength through his pray, Wyerden siphoned the energy with ease. He quickly realized that while in his world he was cursed with sporadic and chaotic powers, the absolute chaos of the Glade made his capabilities seem perfectly orderly and reasonable. As Omi hunted, Wyerden experimented with his new-found control. He was almost ready to separate himself from the yordle when Omi called for a ticket home. In desperation, the third arm fought it's way free from Omi's clothing, grappled between his augmented ears, and wrenched itself free from the yordle's shoulder. It proceeded to fall to the ground, melting on contact and seeping into the earth of the glade.

Lord Omicron

06-24-2012

Almost wanting to grunt from the sudden escape plan his friend made, Omi could only watch the extra limb become one with the Glade. Grasping the open wounded shoulder with one hand with high concern of what happened to his friend.

Wyerden

06-24-2012

Moments later, the ground begins to rumble. A mighty tulip shambles out of the undergrowth of the glade, roots trailing back into the forest. The petals of it's two flowers begin to fold backwards forming the basic framework of a head while the eyes focus intently upon Omi. Roots fold upon themselves into makeshift legs and leaves coalesce as the behemoth approaches.

One of the leaf bundles reaches forward and petals begin to shift against each other. After a few failed attempts, the plant emits a painfully high-pitched tone that slowly lowers back to a reasonable level. The sound it makes is clearly unsuited for language,
"Oooiiee." It freezes in that position, remaining so completely still that was hard to imagine that it had moved in the first place.

Zanes Zalesh

06-24-2012

"Well... I think that is that... You know, Lulu, i am quite thankful you have shown us the existence of the Glade, never would find some articles like the ones we can find here."

The summoner spoke showing one vial and a common tin can. The vial kept changing shapes, twisting itself constantly, and the can exuded dark auras and maddening whispers for those who dared to heed them...

"It's not everyday you can acquire raw phlebotinium and some sealed evil in a can, this place sure is a wonder, witch, heheh..."