Ask Lulu and Pix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( I'm in my castle... ))
(((wait a minute castle...*rereads*....huh...castle. wait Runeterra i might understand, but how the hell can You reach The Glade?? From you Castle?)))

Rawrwott

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
((I only have problems with Annie if Tibbers and her passive are up.))
((Her passive and Tibbers will be up 90% of the time after 6 ._.))

AskKarthus

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
(((wait a minute castle...*rereads*....huh...castle. wait Runeterra i might understand, but how the hell can You reach The Glade?? From you Castle?)))
(( If you read the edit to the OP in my thread, you might know, but for simplicity's sake, I'll explain here: If you have seen an evil wizard do it, Karthus probably can too, Karthus can use any necromancy spell from dungeons and dragons, and Karthus can use his normal league abilities.

In character, in my thread Ez asked what happens to people who I mark in my book, the answer is I seal them inside of a little gem where they listen to Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black for all eternity. Guess what else I wrote in my book. ))

Ask Fizz

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
((Her passive and Tibbers will be up 90% of the time after 6 ._.))
((You'd be surprised how much I can bait spells on a good day.))

Rawrwott

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
((You'd be surprised how much I can bait spells on a good day.))
((...No, I wouldn't be surprised. I told you, I have a much easier time laning against Annie than against Karthus. How do you think I won against Annie?))

SuperMan Pix

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( If you read the edit to the OP in my thread, you might know, but for simplicity's sake, I'll explain here: If you have seen an evil wizard do it, Karthus probably can too, Karthus can use any necromancy spell from dungeons and dragons, and Karthus can use his normal league abilities.

In character, in my thread Ez asked what happens to people who I mark in my book, the answer is I seal them inside of a little gem where they listen to Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black for all eternity. Guess what else I wrote in my book. ))
(((well...thats not nice :c...you get a magic safe house with a dimension clearing spell and a pseudo-deathnote, and i can't even get a home-dimension advantage...)))

*despite pointing her wand and saying the magical words, Karthus disappeared from the Glades existence due to his Safe House spell. Lulu blinks once then puts away her wand and deathcap, replacing it with her normal hat. she skips around, trying to find Tristana while having this strange feeling that someone is calling her name. she ignores it and continues skipping*

AskKarthus

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
(((well...thats not nice :c...you get a magic safe house with a dimension clearing spell and a pseudo-deathnote, and i can't even get a home-dimension advantage...)))

*despite pointing her wand and saying the magical words, Karthus disappeared from the Glades existence due to his Safe House spell. Lulu blinks once then puts away her wand and deathcap, replacing it with her normal hat. she skips around, trying to find Tristana while having this strange feeling that someone is calling her name. she ignores it and continues skipping*
(( Karthus spent centuries gaining this sort of absurd power, time to flaunt it. ))

Lulu disappears and she finds herself inside of a clear red container, listening to "Friday" by Rebecca Black.

You shall have a little taste of you own insanity. I'll let you out once Fizz comes.

(( EDIT: You had Karthus in a corner there. Sealing himself to escape was easily an act of desperation. I'm posting this because I'm proud of myself because I kept my posts canon with my previous posts, namely my inability to teleport. I have a very codified set of rules for Karthus's abilities. I'm sticking with those, for reference, the imprison-inside-of-gem-spell is Soul Jar. It falls under the D&D rule. ))

Ask Fizz

06-22-2012

I heard my name.

SuperMan Pix

06-22-2012

*Lulu pops into existence, Looking impassive and whistling to the song*

wait....Awwwwww i LIKED That sooong!

*She skips away while singing softly to the song*

friday, friday, gonna get down on friday...

Rawrwott

06-22-2012

Rawr slowly moves his index fingers to his ears.