Ask Lulu and Pix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
PIX!

I was wondering how long it would take for you to find a new...Host.

Tell me, Pix, do you remember? I do. My memory is long, fay, and I well remember the last time we met. Do you remember? The glorious charge into blessed Icathia? Do you remember how many of your kin died to my claws that day?

No? Then surely you remember what happened to your last "playmate". I'm sure you remember how proud he stood upon my cursed ramparts, looking at the carnage, staring DEEP into the void.

Do you remember Pix when he finally gathered the courage to enter the fray?

You must have been so proud at how many of my kind he sent screaming into the Void.

I remember.

I remember when he faced me. I remember when you both came charging at me, intent of ending me.

Do you remember what happened next Pix? Do you remember how useless you felt as your magics did nothing but fuel my rage? Do you remember how loud your charge screamed? How he BEGGED you to kill him? Do you remember the blood and tears?

I do. I remember all Pix.

Does your new charge understand what you are grooming her for? Does she know what is expected of her? What your kind will force her to do? Of course not. But she will learn, Pix, and I will teach her.

And this time. This time no amount of "clapping" or "happy thoughts" will bring you back from the dead.

Cho'Gath.
ahahahhahahahahaha!

oh you Bandersnatch! It is true that my predecessor killed many a Jaberwock, JubJub, and other creatures such as yourself, and may be it is true that Pix was originally going to put me on the same path, but i believe in all that is HAPPY and COLORFUL and WONDERFUL. so i got taught a different way to handle malevolent BEASTS like you.

its called Pacification.

tell me? would you want to return to your realm? to your fellow Bandersnatches and Jabberwoks? im sure that they would looooves to see you! espetialy as a cute, fluffy...easily eatable purple squirrel.
teehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
Ignore the elder Outer abomination. For now. It just wants attention and is being... How these ionians say it sometimes... Tsundere? Yeah, i think it is.

So, it seems that little proverbs and perhaps even puns can be quite literal in the Glade... Ever threw jam on things to see if they malfunctioned there?
oh yes, many proverbs and puns take a literal turn in the Glade so i try my hardest to keep jam away from my new clock! oh and i'm sure you already know about the "time flies when having fun" rule.

-Lulu and Pix

SuperMan Pix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulgath View Post
hey lulu and pix!
do you like hugs?
can i hug you?
can we play games....forever :O and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.....
AND EVER!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY

Look pix! its our first volunteering victu- i mean friend! FRIEND!

and we can give him all the hugs he wants and give him aaaalllllll the colors!

all of it

-Lulu and Pix

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

I no longer think you is so innocent......

SuperMan Pix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
I no longer think you is so innocent......
whatever makes you think like that?

Quote:
so fire away with those questions! in the meantime, will find some squirrels to tort- i mean play with.
Quote:
what do you say? would you like to come to the Glade with me? we could play our cares away and stay there...forever....muahahahahaha...
Quote:
oh and they make just the most cute and fightful sound when they see how tall the others are...and their beady eyes widen in fear as i come closer. oh they try to run away, *laughs*, but they never could run fast enough! they never do...and slowly when they back in a corner, i'm there with Pix AND A GIANT BOOT TO CRUSH THE-

*Pix rams into Lulu forehead. Lulu blinks and looks around for a second*

ahahaha...
Squirrels, kittens, and cupcakes are just adorable...
Quote:
tell me? would you want to return to your realm? to your fellow Bandersnatches and Jabberwoks? im sure that they would looooves to see you! espetialy as a cute, fluffy...easily eatable purple squirrel.
teehee
Quote:
Look pix! its our first volunteering victu- i mean friend! FRIEND!
Quote:
Or if i can somehow get every child in the world to play Hide and Seek with me...forever!
I have NO idea what you are talking about.

...you know? It is kind of...rude to accuse someone like me of not being...innocent...

-Lulu and Pix

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Meant no offense......going to hide before I become a cupcake.
Look! A sweetroll! Go get it!

SuperMan Pix

04-01-2012

Quote:
Meant no offense......going to hide before I become a cupcake.
Look! A sweetroll! Go get it!
SWEEEEEETROOOOLLL!!!!

*Pounces after delicious sweetroll*

*sweetroll disappears*

what! what happened? WHERE IS IT!!! WHERE IS THE SWEETRO-
...wait a minute...
no...NO

*mysterious Guard shows up*
"Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I"LL FIND YOU GEOKHAN!!! I SWEAR I WIIIILLLL!!

Geokhan

04-01-2012

[ooc LOL well done ooc]

Dear Lulu,
I am mailing this to you to avoid being squirreled.
I didn't rig it to disappear.
Talk to Pix or Fizz.
I will enclose two sweetroll with this letter for your amusement
*Enclosed are two sweetrolls*
Peace,
Geokhan

SuperMan Pix

04-01-2012

Quote:
[ooc LOL well done ooc]

Dear Lulu,
I am mailing this to you to avoid being squirreled.
I didn't rig it to disappear.
Talk to Pix or Fizz.
I will enclose two sweetroll with this letter for your amusement
*Enclosed are two sweetrolls*
Peace,
Geokhan
*Looks at the letter with a mild flair of insanity in her eyes. then looks at sweetroll*

*Lulu ravages the sweetrolls with her teeth. Pix looks horrified.*

...you may not turn into a squirrel anytime soon Geokhan. BUT I WILL REMEMBER THI-

ooooo a squirrel!

*skips after squirrel*

Geokhan

04-01-2012

And I suddenly feel much safer on this world.....and I can finally get out of the Janitor's closet.

SuperMan Pix

04-01-2012

I Suddenly want to PLAY some music!

PIX! hand me my Ocarina PLEAAASE!!

*pix summoned an azure Orcarina*

YAY

————▲—————▲—
————————————
———▼—————▼——
——Ⓐ—————Ⓐ———

————▲—————▲—
————————————