Ask Lulu and Pix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

I GOT IT!!!! *trips on the steps of the League*
I'M OK!!! the camera...isn't......fudge

SuperMan Pix

03-31-2012

SQUIRRELS!!!!!!

*gasp* *pant*

What...what happened to me? and why is pix laughing so hard?
ugh...
*Lulu raises her wand*
ZIPPY!
*casts Whimsy*
ok i feel much better.

Ask Fizz

03-31-2012

...dang, she recovered fast.

Tavilicious

03-31-2012

so, what is your fascination with furry, little creatures? I'm always summoning you and the first thing that ya do is turn someone into a squirrel or....*gasp*...a fuzzy little kitteh!!!

SuperMan Pix

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koregazz View Post
so, what is your fascination with furry, little creatures? I'm always summoning you and the first thing that ya do is turn someone into a squirrel or....*gasp*...a fuzzy little kitteh!!!
oh its because they are so CUTE and LOVABLE!

and honestly they can literally harm NO ONE when transformed!

oh and they make just the most cute and fightful sound when they see how tall the others are...and their beady eyes widen in fear as i come closer. oh they try to run away, *laughs*, but they never could run fast enough! they never do...and slowly when they back in a corner, i'm there with Pix AND A GIANT BOOT TO CRUSH THE-

*Pix rams into Lulu forehead. Lulu blinks and looks around for a second*

ahahaha...
Squirrels, kittens, and cupcakes are just adorable...

Ask Rumble

03-31-2012

Hey, Lulu

STOP TURNING TRISTY INTO A SQUIRREL! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

At least make it into a mechanical squirrel. One that can breathe fire. OH! And it needs missles. Well, hrmm, it'd be difficult to fit them on the chassis. But if I stored the rocket fuel in the tail, then that'd leave room in the underbelly, and I could still have room in the head for the laser eyes...

Excuse me, I need to go back to the workshop and start drafting schematics.

-Rumble

nulgath

04-01-2012

hey lulu and pix!
do you like hugs?
can i hug you?
can we play games....forever :O and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.....
AND EVER!!

Nulllight

04-01-2012

PIX!

I was wondering how long it would take for you to find a new...Host.

Tell me, Pix, do you remember? I do. My memory is long, fay, and I well remember the last time we met. Do you remember? The glorious charge into blessed Icathia? Do you remember how many of your kin died to my claws that day?

No? Then surely you remember what happened to your last "playmate". I'm sure you remember how proud he stood upon my cursed ramparts, looking at the carnage, staring DEEP into the void.

Do you remember Pix when he finally gathered the courage to enter the fray?

You must have been so proud at how many of my kind he sent screaming into the Void.

I remember.

I remember when he faced me. I remember when you both came charging at me, intent of ending me.

Do you remember what happened next Pix? Do you remember how useless you felt as your magics did nothing but fuel my rage? Do you remember how loud your charge screamed? How he BEGGED you to kill him? Do you remember the blood and tears?

I do. I remember all Pix.

Does your new charge understand what you are grooming her for? Does she know what is expected of her? What your kind will force her to do? Of course not. But she will learn, Pix, and I will teach her.

And this time. This time no amount of "clapping" or "happy thoughts" will bring you back from the dead.

Cho'Gath.

Zanes Zalesh

04-01-2012

Ignore the elder Outer abomination. For now. It just wants attention and is being... How these ionians say it sometimes... Tsundere? Yeah, i think it is.

So, it seems that little proverbs and perhaps even puns can be quite literal in the Glade... Ever threw jam on things to see if they malfunctioned there?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
PIX!

I was wondering how long it would take for you to find a new...Host.

Tell me, Pix, do you remember? I do. My memory is long, fay, and I well remember the last time we met. Do you remember? The glorious charge into blessed Icathia? Do you remember how many of your kin died to my claws that day?

No? Then surely you remember what happened to your last "playmate". I'm sure you remember how proud he stood upon my cursed ramparts, looking at the carnage, staring DEEP into the void.

Do you remember Pix when he finally gathered the courage to enter the fray?

You must have been so proud at how many of my kind he sent screaming into the Void.

I remember.

I remember when he faced me. I remember when you both came charging at me, intent of ending me.

Do you remember what happened next Pix? Do you remember how useless you felt as your magics did nothing but fuel my rage? Do you remember how loud your charge screamed? How he BEGGED you to kill him? Do you remember the blood and tears?

I do. I remember all Pix.

Does your new charge understand what you are grooming her for? Does she know what is expected of her? What your kind will force her to do? Of course not. But she will learn, Pix, and I will teach her.

And this time. This time no amount of "clapping" or "happy thoughts" will bring you back from the dead.

Cho'Gath.
Oi! shut it ye foul mouthed, plague bearing, overgrown garbage disposal.
BTW OMENOMENOMENOMENOMEN!!!!!
Now Begone!