Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-26-2012

"Hello Tululu how's the squirrel army coming along?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Hello Tululu how's the squirrel army coming along?"
the ARMY is GOING along QUITE smoothly!!!! im TRYING to make A DRAGON army TOOOO!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-26-2012

"A dragon and squirrel army led by the great and powerful Lulu! Where do I sign up?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Just when I thought I could let go of my life insurance and product warranty on my Hiemer-Blender 3000....Lulu gets a dragon.....

Geokhan facepalms


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Mira blinks suddenly, obviously realizing something.
"I knew I forgot sooooooooooomething. Hmmmmm... any ideas Tyr? Lulu? Ummm..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Demon Jester

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post

well THATS good for YOU cuz I'M ALSO veeeeeeeeeeery BORED!!! what kind OF game DO you want TO DO?
Shaco stops twirling the stiletto and grins,
"What do I want to do!? I WANT AMUSEMENT."

"How to get that? Hhhmmmmmm....."

"We could..."
"You know...."
"Do something special...."

He slids up next to her and whispers,

"You. Me."

He jumps back and does a twirl,

"Lets mess with one of those uptight Demacians, show them a swell time! Make em laugh! Make em cry!.... Bleed a little...."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco stops twirling the stiletto and grins,
"What do I want to do!? I WANT AMUSEMENT."

"How to get that? Hhhmmmmmm....."

"We could..."
"You know...."
"Do something special...."

He slids up next to her and whispers,

"You. Me."

He jumps back and does a twirl,

"Lets mess with one of those uptight Demacians, show them a swell time! Make em laugh! Make em cry!.... Bleed a little...."
*Lulu jumps up and down excitedly! her eyes wide in happiness at Shaco's words*

ooooOOOOooooOOO!! THAT sounds INCREDIBLE!!!!who SHOULD we GET hmmmm?? VAYNE?? Garen? LUX?? Xin ZHOU?? i WOULD say SHYVANA but SHE'S been RATHER NICE to me!!! and I WOULD say JARVAN but i THINK he would ENJOY it....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

11-27-2012

((Ya missed Mira didn't ya? ._. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Demon Jester

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Shaco bursts out in a fit of laughter and tilts his head on an angle that would snap most hunan necks,
"SHE'S BEEN NICE?! Then should you not return the favor?"

He claps his hands loudly, an explosion of orange smoke erupts around his hands, when the smoke clears a present is sitting in the palms of his hands,
"Give her a nice present?"

The present opens to reveal a small severed mutilated head on a spring,
"A nice suprise?!"

He then begins tittering to himself, before looking to Lulu with a sadistic grin,
"The girl. LUX! She needs to.... Lighten.... Up."
His voice drops to a deep almost expressionless tone as he begins talking to himself,
"I'm sure we can help her with that... Yes.. Yes, I think we can.... Stuff the baton down her throat... Yes, it'll do just fine... The throat, help her lighten up by removing the head.... hehehe... Oooo no no no no... The league won't like that at all will they... No killer jokes? No. No killer jokes... Just a good laugh..."

His eyes snap to Lulu, his voice gains volume once more,
"IT'S DECIDED!!! OFF TO LUX!!! We give her a laugh! A jolly good ol' time!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Mira blinks suddenly, obviously realizing something.
"I knew I forgot sooooooooooomething. Hmmmmm... any ideas Tyr? Lulu? Ummm..."
hmmmm?? WHAT did ya FORGET this TIIIME?? im HOPE its not ANOTHER Gerbil CUZ we both KNOW how THAT went.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester
Shaco bursts out in a fit of laughter and tilts his head on an angle that would snap most hunan necks,
"SHE'S BEEN NICE?! Then should you not return the favor?"

He claps his hands loudly, an explosion of orange smoke erupts around his hands, when the smoke clears a present is sitting in the palms of his hands,
"Give her a nice present?"

The present opens to reveal a small severed mutilated head on a spring,
"A nice suprise?!"

He then begins tittering to himself, before looking to Lulu with a sadistic grin,
"The girl. LUX! She needs to.... Lighten.... Up."
His voice drops to a deep almost expressionless tone as he begins talking to himself,
"I'm sure we can help her with that... Yes.. Yes, I think we can.... Stuff the baton down her throat... Yes, it'll do just fine... The throat, help her lighten up by removing the head.... hehehe... Oooo no no no no... The league won't like that at all will they... No killer jokes? No. No killer jokes... Just a good laugh..."

His eyes snap to Lulu, his voice gains volume once more,
"IT'S DECIDED!!! OFF TO LUX!!! We give her a laugh! A jolly good ol' time!"
*Lulu's smile grew wider by the second, espetially at Shaco's idea of visiting Lux*

THAT sounds WONDERFUL!!! i NEVER really TALKED to LUX before!!! this is gonna BE SOOOOO much FUUUUUN!!!!