Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Lulu and Pix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

11-21-2012

Quote:
Vask Arroj:
Dear Lulu, when you send pix after someone, do you give them a special command or is the link between you more or less telepathic?

PIX here can HEAR what IM thinking!!!! all 7 VOICES of THINKING to BE exact!!! it KINDA tires him OUT when he LISTENS constantly buuuut I DONT have A Problem WITH thaaaat!

Quote:
Suripi Okami:
Ummm......Miss Lulu,you use faerie magic correct?
also,is this Glade you talk about beautiful,i would love to visit.

yes i DOOOO use FAERIE maaagic!!! and OF course YOU can GO!!! i made a PUBLIC portal IN the INSTITUE for THAT very REASON!!! (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2593588&highlight=the+glade)

Ask the Megling

11-21-2012

Quote:
Avejoe:
Well, why can't you transform, say, Ashe's big ice arrow into a harmless little pillow, so you don't get hurt?

I just wanna know, because I summon you almost every time, and Ashe's arrows are a pain in the knee.

Suripi Okami

Recruiter

11-21-2012

Um.....thank you for the directions,Miss Lulu,I just hope the locales dont hate music......

Tjihyana

11-22-2012

((Lulu, wanna do some sort of Glade related mayhem with Mira? :P I'm a bit bored and want some fun, Glade related fun. ))

Mira is sitting in the corner of Lulu's residence, looking around as curiously as usual. Tyr is sitting on her shoulder, listening to her endless babbling patiently and answering silently to her as usual. Mira looks over to Lulu for a moment, the crystal in her hair glowing and her clothing seems to be slowly changing to something close to Lulu's usual dress.

Ask Drav

11-22-2012

Little one. I have heard tales that you are very good when it comes to causing mischief and mayhem...Draven would like to employ your service when the time comes. I promise there will be an abundance of participants waiting to become squirrels...

SuperMan Pix

11-24-2012

Quote:
Tjihyana:
((Lulu, wanna do some sort of Glade related mayhem with Mira? :P I'm a bit bored and want some fun, Glade related fun. ))

Mira is sitting in the corner of Lulu's residence, looking around as curiously as usual. Tyr is sitting on her shoulder, listening to her endless babbling patiently and answering silently to her as usual. Mira looks over to Lulu for a moment, the crystal in her hair glowing and her clothing seems to be slowly changing to something close to Lulu's usual dress.

*Lulu looks towards the corner and notices her former student*

oh HII THAR!!!! whatchya NEED Mira??

Quote:
Ask Drav:
Little one. I have heard tales that you are very good when it comes to causing mischief and mayhem...Draven would like to employ your service when the time comes. I promise there will be an abundance of participants waiting to become squirrels...

ok SUUUUUUURE!!!! i enjoy SENSELESS ENTROPY!!

Tjihyana

11-25-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
*Lulu looks towards the corner and notices her former student*

oh HII THAR!!!! whatchya NEED Mira??

Weeeeeell, I've been a bit boooored lately. I was thinking if you wanted to play a gaaaaaame. I don't know what game though. Or maybe...
Mira's look turns darker.
Cause some maaaaaayhem? Tihihihi.

Ask ManZhao

11-25-2012

Manzhao waddles in and knocks Lulu up.

Ask Demon Jester

11-26-2012

Shaco prances over to Lulu,
"Heeeeeeey...."

He disappears in a puff of orange smoke and appears behind Lulu before annoucing extremely loudly into her right ear,
"I"M BORED!"
Leaning away from her he twirls a stiletto between his fingers in a non-threatening manner while speaking quietly,
"Care to play a game?"

SuperMan Pix

11-26-2012

Quote:
Tjihyana:
Weeeeeell, I've been a bit boooored lately. I was thinking if you wanted to play a gaaaaaame. I don't know what game though. Or maybe...
Mira's look turns darker.
Cause some maaaaaayhem? Tihihihi.

OOOooooOOO!!! what KIND of MAYHEM?? i REALLY like MAYHEM!!!!

Quote:
Ask ManZhao:
Manzhao waddles in and knocks Lulu up.

*Lulu gets knocked into the ceiling and crashes down to the floor. The Sorceress stands up and decides to ignore the rude visitor*

Quote:
Ask Demon Jester:
Shaco prances over to Lulu,
"Heeeeeeey...."

He disappears in a puff of orange smoke and appears behind Lulu before annoucing extremely loudly into her right ear,
"I"M BORED!"
Leaning away from her he twirls a stiletto between his fingers in a non-threatening manner while speaking quietly,
"Care to play a game?"

well THATS good for YOU cuz I'M ALSO veeeeeeeeeeery BORED!!! what kind OF game DO you want TO DO?